Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

My space hacked

0 0

I would've loved to see this, even though that title is a bit ehm.. harsh.

Also, "Pardon me for asking, BUT WHO THE F*** IS TOM?"

0 0

Ya Im not the one that took that pics, i should check out that site.

0 0

Look what i found in one of the threads, be preapared for a bunch off noobs wanting to hack toms profile to join.

[quote=Vex]nope i miss that class i was like shooting my brain out back

so yeah i said use Hellboundhackers.org or hackthissite.org

they will aid you with brain dead hacks and you would find my manifesto on one of them[/quote]

0 0

Probably another disgruntled kiddie from HTS. I remember a case in which the owner was framed, and the feds raided his apartment. I wonder what happened to him, anyway?

By the way – checkout the laptop toolbar. Someone forgot to bleep out private information.

And, I've found a Vex on HTS' forums. Everything turns up pretty much dry on Google.

Also, I doubt the influx of newbies would be noticable, that was old by at least half a month.

0 0

…wow.. It was bound to happen. I know the embed code don't work anymore. I used to execute trojins with it. =P I love .swf files.

0 0

got to my space home and look at the number 1 most populare search B)

0 0

LMAO, haha funny :p

If theres one thing I can't stand, its myspace XD

0 0

yeah, … what can i say this just needed to happen. every now and then those huge places get hacked. i hope you've been nice and didn't delete/distroy any thing :D