Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

access school network places and network folders. Now what

0 0

Hey,

I just need a little bit of help with one thing. I have manages to access network folders and view all of the computers on the network, when i go to the folders there heaps of batch files and shit like dll files and strange extensions. Now what can i do?

I'm just stuck and i need a little bit of help.

cheers. ;)

0 0

The question is not how, but what are you trying to do. coughcomputerethicscough

0 0

Yea ive been a year on my network we have a smart ass admin…

0 0

you can try a few funny phranks, there was a thread on that a while ago, you should look it up it. there are some nice idea to scare to hell out of people.

side note: always protect yourself ….

0 0

Zekasu wrote: The question is not how, but what are you trying to do. coughcomputerethicscough What im trying to do is maybe steal some hashes. Or mayb find the schools site….

0 0

Z-var wrote: [quote]Zekasu wrote: The question is not how, but what are you trying to do. coughcomputerethicscough What im trying to do is maybe steal some hashes. Or mayb find the schools site….[/quote]

lol! The hashes won't do you much good without the key. You're better off simply using SE.