Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

hiding files

0 0

on my school computers at west deptford Nj there is a studentapps folder that is on allt he copmuters, i have uploaded many things on this folder and now they are on every computer in the school, how can i go about hiding these files better then just making a ton of folders all leading to different places with my stuff in one of them?

also what are some good proxys or other stuff like that i can use to get onto sites they have blocked mhp.windsor is blocked already and so are most obivousy sites like shadowproxy and such any help woudl be nice thanks -tom

0 0

right click folder view properties. check it to be hidden. you can get to this folder 1 of 2 ways type it in correctly.. or enable the viewing of hidden files/folders and navigate to it.

0 0

you can use this little trick were you use CLS-ID's. in my opinion one of the better best ways to hide your filles. there was a thread on CLS-IDs a while ago …. [seach button]