Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

shutdown command problem

0 0

i just made a shutdown command in notepad and saved it as a .bat file but wen i went 2 send it 2 a m8 it sed it was potentially unsafe is there a way 2 stop this happening

0 1

tried zipping it?

i persume you sent it over msn / email, and MSN and most email providers block file extensions such as .bat and .exe

0 0

not possible, since sp2, you are lucky it even lets them run it since it comes from another computer

0 0

well is there anyway i can make some1's comp shutdown like that this is the script i put in: @echo off TITLE youve just be owned by humas shutdown -r -f -t0

0 1

make a quick VB prog, or C++ one.

its a pretty simple system call.

then compile it into a exe and zip it.

however i fail to see any benefit at all in making someones comp shutdown once. If your doing it for comedy value theres plenty other options to do. shutting down someones comp seems a bit pointless to me.

0 0

what could i do then cause im new to the hacking world and just wanbt a bit of fun at the moment

0 1
  • make message box's pop up
  • make him type something
  • matrix chat
  • send him to web pages

and thats just a few i can think of.. theres thousands of possibilties. but your gonna have to learn to program though.

learn VB, then move onto C++.

0 0

how do i do that tho cuz i dont no how 2 hack?

0 0

but your gonna have to learn to program though. just learn to program :P and for funny pranks yeah VB would be a good start..

0 0

WHATS VB?

0 0

Its Visual Basic a very simple yet very fast and effective programming tool…