Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

idea: hack.aculo.us

0 0

what about a single site, to archive tons of articles and resources related to computer security

just like any other aculo.us type site, it could be like a wiki to collect articles from around the web, and display it in a neat, easy to read, etc

i have notcied on a lot of hacker webistes, that sometimes article can be hard to understand, not formatted right, etc. we could fix that, making a site that makes it easy to get information on what you want to know.

this would not compete with any other site such as HTS, H2H, or HBH, but instead, be a seperate kind of project.

all information would not be copyrighted and we would properly post where we got the information, who wrote the article, and the website where we found the article (not trying to make enimies)

what do you think? im thinking about running like wikimedia or some other type of wiki type software.

0 0

www.text-archive.com huge archive of classic hacker texts/ezines

As for the wiki, that'd be cool. But wikis are difficult to set off. They work GREAT once you've got some beginning information, but they're pretty hard to get info to "start" coming.

0 0

yea i understand, thats what i like about wikis is if you dont know enough about the topic, you can still read the artcile and if there is a word or something that is mentioned that you dont know about, you can click it and read about that. which is why i think a wiki would be a very good idea, any other suggestions

0 0

i've found a great site with a lot of great explodits. i'll post the link as soon as i'm home. (i don't found it myself i'll say it now before i'll forget o give credits)