Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

H2H and others have been hacked

0 0

Not that this will do much good, but guess I'm trying to shout out a warning here. A variety of affiliate sites, including how2hack.net and corruptcode.com, have been hacked by a group called Anarchy99 or BlackAnarchy. The exact level of destruction isn't known yet (just defacement?).

HBH and any affiliate site using php-fusion should be careful, since that's most likely what they're exploiting to get in.

0 0

Fucking A99 again!

We've got to shut those skiddies up once and for all.

0 0

tbh, They were not trying to hack HBH, because of all of its help. And i know on this hack that they werent using anything skiddiesh. This was done purly from an exploit they found. They were just trying to show you that all PHP-Fusion sites has an unchecked exploit in them.

0 0

Lambo wrote: Fucking A99 again!

We've got to shut those skiddies up once and for all.

Who the fuck do you think we are…. Do you know what skiddie means? It's being used way to much by twats like you. Anarchy 99 is no longer a skiddie group, TBH they hardly were to begin with.

0 0

Grind we held back from HBH we only went for your zine, your site is vunerable just to let you know.

0 0

As i said, thats what i thought

0 0

reaper that was my site. i dont know why you did galekus either. message me on msn or aim please.

0 0

Bouncer sounds good^^ Lets go:P Frozen Flame, your site was vunerable to the exploit. Cant anyone take hints from people ?

0 0

we just went through every php-fusion site we knew off its nothing agains you, it was to show that we had found an exploite and it want just a one off thing

0 0

WaTcHeR wrote: Who the fuck do you think we are…. Do you know what skiddie means? It's being used way to much by twats like you. Anarchy 99 is no longer a skiddie group, TBH they hardly were to begin with.

So, you found some exploit, and you used it on lots of sites, SOME OF WHICH were sites of people who are members here. You also attacked the zine. What was I supposed to think? I thought you were taking out places around, and affiliated with HBH, as warning shots before a final attack on us. That was sort of what it looked like. I used "Skiddie" because it's how you started out. Ddosing is hardly anything else. I apologise for the skiddie comment.

What bugs me is that you did the same 'sploit over, and over, when you should have done it maybe just once, and then shown the other people with the same CMS the hack. Personally, I would have left a little message to get my name out there, but an intact site and informed the admin, but I guess that's where we're different.

And who the fuck do you think you are, attacking HBH and then staying as members, just so that the next time you pull off some stupid exploit, you can come and brag about it. Granted, you're much better at hacking than me, but you should be proportionately more sensible about it, which I don't think you are.

Would you not have been more proud of yourself, and had your name known by more people if you'd submitted the exploit to PHP-fusion?

0 1

right, god fucking dammit, i have had enough of Anarchy99.

I dont care how many of you complain. But i am banning every single anarchy99 member from HBH. Anyone else caught conspiring, or being part of / affliated or connected with A99 will also be banned.

Call me harsh, but i have had enough of harbouring the enemy. Dont bite the hand that feeds you.. if you do, it will learn now to give you food.

oh and btw.. as soon as we found out the zine was hacked: My Hacking team. (was known as The HBH Team) did this:

0 0

ah, thank you at least Mr_Cheese, and I like the new name! Subliminal hacker crew… just rolls of the tongue. B)

0 0

could someone explain how the "attack" was, the bug mainly

thankz

0 1

it was pathetic, they have a few peoples passwords, and most people have the same pass for everything.

also in the case of HBH, its because our server is fucking insecure, so its not hbh's fault we got attacked, it was out of our hands.

luckily we are searching for a new host that actually has some decent security and good tech support.

0 0

but i wan't to know if all PHP-Fusion have the bug (the one that caused the db to got droped) if the answer is yes, how can i fix it

0 0

Anarchy 99, what movies that from?? I can't think of it, but i swear its from a movie.

Aaron

0 0

lol thats right its from "xXx" movie. you see..pure lame

0 0

lol I could remeber the guys face who said it but couldn't remember the movie. :p

0 0

Mr_Cheese wrote: right, god fucking dammit, i have had enough of Anarchy99.

My Hacking team. (was known as The HBH Team) did this:

Ultra nice Mr_Cheese. Maybe that'll teach the Skiddies to stay away, and stay to hacking their schools or something lame like that.

Though, I do have to say this is a good point for everyone to not use the same password across sites.

0 0

fucking assholes corruptcode was my favorite site someone should fuck those guys up but there good hackers ile give them that but damn