Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

0 0

I learned a lot of things about proxy in past week, but I still have more questions. What is difference between proxy switcher (like Steganos Internet anonyme pro), and proxy chaining (or is this two things the same). What is better to use for grater anonymity, which program is good for chaining? And BTW proxy would be a great thema for article, if somebody want's to write it.

0 1

proxy switching is jumping to one proxy, then jumping to another and so on. 1 proxy changes to another.

Proxy chaining is when you use 1 proxy to connect to another, to connect to another and so on. like computer –> proxy1 —> proxy2 —> proxy3 ––> site

0 0

I know (almost) all about proxy chaining from theorethical aspect, but I didn't manage to use it. I have tryed a couple of programs, ask about this in many forums but nothing, I still don't know how to set up proxy chain in firefox. It is very strange to me, because this is so inportant thema. So how can I set up chain in ff, with which program, anything :|

0 0

Slodave wrote: I know (almost) all about proxy chaining from theorethical aspect, but I didn't manage to use it. I have tryed a couple of programs, ask about this in many forums but nothing, I still don't know how to set up proxy chain in firefox. It is very strange to me, because this is so inportant thema. So how can I set up chain in ff, with which program, anything :|

I don't use a program for proxy chaining. I just change my internet settings.

But, what i posted for, was to let all of you IE members know how to change your proxy:

Go to tools at the top of your browser, Internet Options, Connections, Settings. From there, look for a good proxy and set it up according to i.p. number and port number. Also, i don't suggest checking the box that says to bypass proxy when visiting local sites.

0 0

So everybody talking about proxy chaining but almost nobody used it ;)

0 0

I don't see what its good for only for real hacking, for the rest normal proxy will do :)

0 1

if your gonna do anything THAT serious, then just go down the local libary and use their internet connection.

Or find a pub that gives you free internet when you order a pint :):):):)

0 0

Yes but if you do something real, it will take you a while for sure, i don't see anyone in a pub or an internet cafe staying like a few hours in front of the pc, it could bring some costs :s

0 0

Mr_Cheese wrote: if your gonna do anything THAT serious, then just go down the local libary and use their internet connection.

Or find a pub that gives you free internet when you order a pint :):):):)mmmm pints, so tasty

0 0

Seems like drinking is more of a distraction then any serious hacking :P Hack the Pint! :P