Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Getting around school security

0 0

This is simple. Run the mmc and edit your user privilages

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

I don't think many school's would allow that, most things would be blocked

0 0

yep, they block admin folders and stuff at my school so you go to the msdos prompt and unencrypt the folder, i forgot how to do it, I'll have to glance over my book. Its called the h4ck3r handbook

0 0

Hmm.. when I was in 7th grade (pretty recent, I'm only in 9th now) they had disabled viewing of the C:/ drive… When I was typing a report in MS Word, I clicked Open… and I could browse through the drives and everything :D

No clue how that worked out, but the comps were like 98's or something =/

and some schools now a'days even disable the command prompt…

0 0

I have been to many schools and me and my mate work out ways to bypass things eg school internet blocking and stuff and the hardest thing to do is installing. Yet that is still simple. Install onto flash drive, copy on at skool

0 0

lol, Ya my school also disables cmd.exe and even the run command for that matter so I have to use .bat files used in conjunction with the pause command all the time so I can actually read it befor it closes when the script is finished….. pisses me off that my school has to be so concerned with security.

0 0

i know my school has disabled the command prompt, but i fully understand why, -we all have lap tops, so if we had command prompt, those of us who are hackers could hack easy into other comps- but like every hacker should know, there is always a way to get around shit, im stilll trying to find a way past a couple of blocks my school has up, like the port blocker, and them restrictingn the command prompt and run