Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

My F**King Sis(Music Problems)

0 0

Hey all Need a lil help, My il sis keeps playing music loud as hell and my parents see it as everyone should get up early as possable, so i cant complain. Is there any way(without trojens etc, she has Virus scans, Firewalls etc) that I can "modify" her sound so it gets turned down from my room(we're on LAN). I cant even compete sound wise, my stereo is at a fiends(thats how I run my sound usually) and she uses a quite big amp.

Thnx Evo

0 0

i dont think a small winsock VB app could be considered a trojan B) :P how abt u craft a lil one for her that u can connect to from ur pc?

0 0

Being honest i dont have that kind of ability yet dont even know were to learn Thnx evo

0 0

Solution - Kill your sister. It worked wonders for me.

0 0

LOL B) what kinda music does she listen to ? +++++ winsock is really easy if u know JUST A LITTLE bit of visual basic.. u can find some decent examples on http://planetsourcecode.com

0 0

or u cud just make a program that grabs the percentage of the volume (or exact..) and make it compare it to like "60%" per say and if it is over or equal to 60 it gets turned down to 50%.

EDIT: oh forgot to say, make it have no window, so its invisible, i doubt ull need to hide from task manager unless ur sis is smart.

0 0

go to her room and kut off the wires… or just turn off ur electricity or make her luv me :)

0 0

Im gonna need to try and learn the VB(if i can) and get myself a volume control for her room(shes only 13 and listens to dance so i cant just kick her ass and the music sucks big ones)

0 0

Visual Basic is pretty easy. Just go to her computer, use win32 API (probably you would get lucky) to detect the sound percentage and when it gets higher then its supposed to be then lower it down.

Or just trojan her and disable her antivirus so it wouldn't detect it; and just turn off the speakers ;)

0 0

easy temporary solution: go into her computer. mute speaker.open control panel. click sound and audio devices. uncheck place volume icon in the taskbar.

she will be clueless as to what happened and not know how to fix it.

or option two: go into control panel into sound and audio devices and mess with the speaker settings.

no programming knowledge required!

0 0

If the music is on her computer she might have downloaded it, delete all of her music and block access to the internet for the P2P with the firewall.

0 0

delete windows media player.. or whatever she's usin.. lol or just make it unusable..

0 0

oxeh wrote: Visual Basic is pretty easy. Just go to her computer, use win32 API (probably you would get lucky) to detect the sound percentage and when it gets higher then its supposed to be then lower it down.

Or just trojan her and disable her antivirus so it wouldn't detect it; and just turn off the speakers ;)

not cool man.. copying my post and not even giving me credit??

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

I agree, not cool, don't steal people's posts then change the wording to make it your own