Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

My report on the ethics of hacking. HAVE YOUR SAY!!!!!!

0 0

Hello, everyone.

This is meant to be a message to hackers of novice and above experience. I will not be judging by the amount of points that you have, that is stupid and a waste of my time.

Now, what I am trying to do is create a report on the ethics of hacking. The thing is, I want YOU to give me a paragraph to be included in the report. Here is what I have so far:

Computer manipulation (or ‘hacking’) is a very touchy subject, especially among those who actually take part in it. Here, is my opinion, collaged with the opinions of several others to convey a large array of opinions, and give you the option to decide through yourself.

Vata’s Point of View:
	Hacking is a very touchy subject with me, and I often find that my views change frequently on the topic, almost schizophrenically. First of all, I have reasons for hacking, and not all of them are good reasons. If I get bored, I won’t instantly kill off the option of going and finding a site to hack. I know all of you ‘righteous’ hackers out there disagree with me, but listen: get over yourself. Hacking one page for the sake of boredom won’t cause the inner workings of the world to collapse and crumble as if hit by a nuclear bomb. Don’t take this the wrong way. I’m not saying that hacking cannot make a difference in the world, far from it actually. But what I’m saying is this: everything has a different value. If you go and hack ‘The Johnson Family Website’ for posting pictures and making stupid comments about how cute the kids look at the beach then you aren’t going to cause your government to reform. But if you hack into the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s website and post a message that is concise, clear, convincing, and proposes points that actually make sense, then you’re definitely going to convert a few people, if not a whole bunch (of course, hacking the FBI’s website is probably not going to make the United States government reform, but hell, it’ll definitely rowdy the people up if you point out serious problems and then how your solution will solve the problems.)

Please try to be thorough in your explanation. Im hoping this report will give the outside world a fine look into our culture and it's diversity. We have created our own culture and our own way of doing things that is misconceived and misinterpereted by many, now this is to help stop that. Give your opinion, try to use my statement as a model. At the top of the article will be a list of those who contributed and your alias shall be put above your paragraph.

Thank you, please contribute. -Vata

P.S. A nice mention in a news post would sure help get this thing going… hint hint…

P.P.S. Then again it'll probably never happen. Go figure.

0 0

I see that you all care quite a bit about the intellectual point of hacking. Very few of you are even willing to have your say in how we are viewed as a community and how hacking is viewed as a lifestyle. Awesome. No offense to anyone, you weren't obligated to reply anyway. Oh well.

0 0

just noticed the post but anywho..

as a community hacking is actually HUGE.

think of it this way, everyday there is over 1 thousand new n00bs on the internet trying to hack.

of those thousands maybe 200 make it to actually understanding hacking and move onto loosing there titles as n00bs.

so basicly every day 200+ hackers are being made each day.

thats almost 1400+ new hackers a week.

think about it.

0 1

Haykuro wrote: thats almost 1400+ new hackers a week.

but take into account. these "hackers in the making" will only be influencial and skiled, after several months of practive and learning.

0 0

yes thats wut im saying, 1400+ new born hackers, meaning they are the ones who are willing to learn and are later concidered "l33t" :P