Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Get mail-list?

0 0

Hi everyone!

I have a website (www.target.com) where you can login with your email adress and your password. I want to get the list of users (email adresses) and i don't care about the passwords… is this possible?

If not, i know that this is possible on some servers (saw it in a hacking challenge somewhere) The same homepage has a mail system you can subscribe to (so they can send you news etc.), how can i get a list of the mail adresses that have subscribed to that service? I think it has to be something about injection the "ls" command or something like that.

0 0

Hmm, sounds to me like you're trying to send spam… :|

Also, if you read the RFC on SMTP, you'll notice the VRFY and EXPN commands will do just what you need. 20 lines of Perl and you got yourself an SMTP "brutforcer".

And, no, you're wrong about ls'. ls' is the *nix equivlent of the Windows `dir' command.

But if you're gonna send spam using that email list, do the Internet a favor and don't. We already got enough spam out there and with a new version of Sober coming out on the 6th, we'll be getting plenty more. ;)

0 0

I dont know how to make PERL Scripts (yet), do you have an example? I am not going to send spam… Just wanna test it.

0 0

sure thing.