Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

simple pranks

0 0

i want to play some simple pranks on some friends, just stuff like make their cd drive open or curser move. ive herd its illeagle, but these r my friends and they wouldnt squeal (plus its not like im doing anything perminant or deadly). Ive herd of people doing this, and i thought it would be fun. do i need a trojin? if so, where can i find one?

much appreaciated

0 0

www.google.com search um… sorry man I forget what the stupid skiddie thing is called, look around is all I can say it's out there.

0 0

Nah, none of that is illegal. Try going here: http://www.waxy.org/archive/2003/03/27/open_cdr.shtml

That explains it, try going to geocities and popping that in a page, I'm not sure whether or not it works in Firefox, but It probably still works in the latest IE version.

0 0

the best thing is to write a program yourself that does exactly what you want. they you could just send them it and say its a new game or something.

0 0

There are some programmes out there (don't ask me where i don't know) that will open a full screen video, disable all input and show you how it destroy's your pc (and you can't do anything about it muhahah)

It scared the living daylights out of me but its fun ;-)

0 0

go to egocrew.de, but search it through google then click on translate this page because its in german and get optixpro. after that go to elitehackers.info and get a binder then bind it with another program to make it invisible to virus scanners, and also i think you can but the name $sys$ before it and it hides it to virus scanners

0 0

optix pro can be found at evileyesoftware.net (or .com dont remember) but the problemwith optix pro is that it is detected my virus scanners. They actually do that on purpose because they have an option where you can by a custom coded undetectable. So unless you are willing to pay $300 US, your SOL. Its a nice trojan though. Somewhat skiddy to. But fun for pranks.:p

p.s.

Binding normally does nothing to the code of the trojan. Thus the virus detector will still pick it up in the code of the other file. Scanner uses Signatures of viruses so anything with that signature in it is picked up.

0 0

monkeydoo.com

0 0

haha ya i did this about a year ago, lotsa fun

0 0

I did heard about such stuff but didn't thought it was so simple.

0 1

omnipresence wrote: Scanner uses Signatures of viruses so anything with that signature in it is picked up.

thats very true. so thats why sometimes a simple VB trojan have be detected. so you have to be sneaky about how you code it ;-)

0 0

I don't think the cd drive opener works on fully pathed versions of ie because I just made a page to do it, mind you i might have done it worng but it dosen't work on firefox or ie. Well here it is since that one page off the link you gave us earlier is down.

http://www.geocities.com/wolfknot3/

0 0

the only time I've ever had this work (and the only time I've ever tried) was on a friends computer (friend that had no anti-vir / fire wall) and i used some script i got of a skiddy site (I knew almost nothing back then….. days befor HBH)

0 0

Yeah;

There is many programs out there. Net Devil; erm, i forget alot.. I don't think they will work b/c of sp2.. most ppl these days have sp2 and update firewalls.

0 0

have u considered uh.. manual viruses ? :P just go to their house and drop a brick on their head, or press "reset" while they're working and just run away :P i do that a lot especially in net cafes, some guy is doin a research or sth with his headset on, i just click reset n run away, and the headset gives him the delay u need to run away :P or just burn down the house with them in it :^)

0 0

God you need proffesional help…

Everybody knows you don't burn a house full of computers ;)

0 0

lol dude i was just kiddin' im not even into these stuff :P