Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

I just got arrested....

0 0

Yes, it's true , i now have a court date in jan "impersonation" was the charge I spoofed an ex-supervisors email and sent a letter to the big boss about masterbation and cookies. needless to say the police called me today and wanted to speak to me.. No i didnt use a proxy and i did it from home. I know I know what a dummy right? Meh it was all in fun i said. No harm no foul. i only did it once, didnt threaten anyone, just one last "fuck you" to my old boss. Anyways just to let everyone know, even silly shit like what i did is taken seriously…Be cautious.;)

0 0

im sry to hear about that.. i hope you get through court alright.

0 0

Meh i didnt make any threats, i didnt say anything too serious other then "come jerk off on my desk" I just didnt think they would take it so serious. The cops didnt even come down to my place they asked me to go up there. They let me go in 5 minutes, i'm also on probation for an assault from awhile back, they didnt try to add any breach of probation charges or nothing like that. I think the boss needed to lay charges to save his name and prove he didnt send the emails. It'll probably get tossed in jan when i go to court. (hopefully)

0 0

Just so you realize, proxies wouldn't help as much as you think. I really hope you realize that it doesn't keep you completely safe by any means, so don't rely on it.

Zero Cool
0 0

Dude that really sucks makes me think now I was going to do something to my old job to give them one last "kiss my butt" b/c they fired me for taking website design and computer programming in college they said I was a security risk and accused me of hacking when they had no leverage at all no proof either ,but I will give them a nice ltl present eventually ;) anyways I hope the best for you GOOD LUCK.

0 0

htmldesigner wrote: Dude that really sucks makes me think now I was going to do something to my old job to give them one last "kiss my butt" b/c they fired me for taking website design and computer programming in college they said I was a security risk and accused me of hacking when they had no leverage at all no proof either ,but I will give them a nice ltl present eventually ;) anyways I hope the best for you GOOD LUCK.

I don't really think whoever hired you was sober.. Not because of claims of hacking, but for A) hiring you as a designer and programmer when you seem to not know either, and B) being the kind of person who would say 'but I will give them a nice ltl present eventually ;).'

0 0

Cool…

0 0

heheh.. One time i got arrested while i was grinding a 50-50 in the hospital entrance. There was a long pipe so what can i think of other than grinding it.;)

0 0

Lol i like ure style!

But i wonder… could you get arrested for spoofing an e-mail but not doing harm to anyone ( april's fool joke to ure friend )? And how do I set up a Proxy on my whole computer, not only msn or firefox? I curently have Privoxy and Tor configured.

Zero Cool
0 0

Well actually they didn't hire me for either i was hired to work for medicare they fired me because I was taking those two things in college and somebody from my previous employer told them I was taking computer programming in college so they determined that I was a security risk when in fact I no longer took programming at that time I switched majors to web design ,plus i was joking about the ltl present thing I know better than to brodcast my intentions to the world …just to clear things up :)

0 0

January 9th, 2006 :o oh man… thats shit… good luck man.. and dont agree with it.. kool for me here we dont have law related to hacking B)… hack the government sites and all the stuff and after that they are gona make laws lolz… once i got a chance to hack one of the government sites here B)

0 0

—Don't read if you're already nerveus about it, the following is my own exprience— Word of advice: destroy every piece of possible evidence (cd's, dvd's, harddisk, ….)

I once got arested, they took everything from my notebook to my desktop, from my extrenal HDD to my music-cd's. They even wanted my monitors and keyboards/mouses :s

I got them back after 1 year and 4 months. No guarantee left and my screen was filled with scratces, there was tape over everything, most of the keys of my keyboard weren't part of the keyboard anymore….

It really sucks being arested, but I wasn't charged eventually but I got my studd back a year afterwards.

Anyway, good luck in court m8 ;)

0 0

The Cell Apparently they show now mercy to other peoples property you could have sued for the treatment of it or something.. usually they just rip it out from the back of your computer to make it look professional :P but man thats bad..

0 0

Html, what exactly is your major at what school? They would not consider you a security risk for taking programming classes.

Zero Cool
0 0

well thousand my major was computer programming at the time and as hard as it is to believe me they did indeed fire me for my major at the time they said that because I had the ability to work with code that I might be able to exploit it as well honestly I'm no programming god obviously otherwise my ranking would be higher by now I have recently changed majors now I plan on getting a degree in Web Design since I know more about it than programming .they fired me not totally for my major I think because they where fed a bunch of crap by a former co-worker from another job who hated me and they needed another excuse other than the other person hating me and what better thing to accuse me of than being a hacker plus the IT guy was a dick when I told him things about computing that he didn't know .sorry everyone for the life story I just want to clear things up.

0 0

And what college are you attending?

0 0

dont worry about it man, just be like i just wanted to see if i could do it, i had dreams working for the cia or fbi or something to trace people and stuff i just wanted to test my skills because i want to make something of myseld and help people (sad face):(

0 0

Wow, the world has become a lot more tense lately with all the viruses, worms, trojans, identity thieves, etc.

Fear not, your case is the day before my birthday! All will go well. :p

"Yes, your honour, this man sent me an e-mail invitation for sex on his counter! Arrest him because I'm too high of a person to say no!"

I can see a 5 minute case.

0 0

freshh2o45 wrote: "Yes, your honour, this man sent me an e-mail invitation for sex on his counter! Arrest him because I'm too high of a person to say no!"

I can see a 5 minute case.

Haha! That one was great! :);)

Zero Cool
0 0

I'm currently at a lame community college in FL but I plan on transfering to a university when I have reached the point that I can't get anything else from my current college which will be soon I figured on UF the school I'm currently in is Saint Johns River Comm College I know it sounds lame but got to take what I can get for now till I get the chance to go ssomewhere better.

0 0

damn that sucks that u got arrested:(…Well good luck with in court manB)