Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Java Brute

0 0

Hey, i was woundering do you get a javascript brute forcer, that cracks java screens like in the "javascript missions", if you do please give me a name, thanks B)

0 0

you're not going to get a name just poeple telling you to code your own.

0 0

Ok, but its cool now, i found an http brute which does the same thing, thanks anyway

0 0

Wolfman, you're too protective. It seems like you're trying to punish him for wanting information. Telling him to ask google and telling him that asking is worthless are two different things.

Anyway, back to the topic. HTTP Brute Forcers and Javascript are totally different.

HTTP usually brute force login prompts that are enacted by your browser after seeing certain instructions from a .htaccess and usually a .htpasswd file. This can be handled through raw HTTP requests.

Javascript on the other hand is completely different. The simplest way is not to try and make something that attacks the prompt, but get something you can inject into the code itself. Use a For() or While() loop inside the code to attempt every single possible outcome and display an answer. This is incredibley simple to do, even for a javascript newbie. If you still want something premade, then Wolfman, rip him a vagina if you want.