Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Remote administration tool

0 0

What is best RAT to use? It shouldn't have problems with trojan detection (avast), and should run in stealth. I tryied SpyAnywhere and work great, but it is not free, so if there is any other option… Tnx

0 1

VNC is probably the best RAT to use.

Also its open source, so you could modify it, to become a pretty advacned trojan.

0 0

There's very little chance that even the best programmer could modify VNC into a trojan, without rewriting so much that its more taxing that writing it from scratch.

If you're looking for legitimate RAT, just use BSD and SSH. If you're admittedly a skiddie looking for a trojan, try evileyesoftware.com's Optix. The whole point of an AV is to catch that stuff, so don't cry when a trojan is detected.

0 0

ya but optix isnt that hard to encode. just use a hex editor and hex the server. always worked for me.

0 0

Define what you mean by 'hex the server.' I think you may be a little confused.

0 0

anyone know how to create sypeware?

0 0

Well, the best RAT tool is (my favorite) netcat, but thats so down to earth that you cant do much with it. But my favorite is probably I'm InTouch or VNC i believe I'IT uses that as a component or something.