Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Top 3 Android Hacking Tools

0 0

Hi, I found some very interesting android remote administration tools that let me hack into my target's smartphone remotely. Here I am gonna share these top 3 android RATs that you can download free of cost.

1. Andro RAT

Androrat is a client/server application developed in Java Android for the client side and in Java/Swing for the Server. It have great features that might interest you.

Features

• Get contacts and call logs
  • Monitor all chat conversations
  • Track GPS/Network
  • Browser History
  • Monitoring Live Phone State
  • Remote Camera
  • Remote Mic
  • Video Streaming
  • Send text messages and Make a call

Download AndroRAT.

You can also follow a step by step tutorial of hacking a smartphone remotely with AndroRAT.

2. DroidJack

DroidJack is an android remote administration tools allows a user to control the someone's smartphone remotely. It has many features which allows a user to access remote smartphone and perform specific operations. Download droidjack fully cracked.

Features

• Read Messages
  • Spy on Calls
  • Contacts Explorer
  • Remote Camera for Video
  • Remote Mic
  • Browser History
  • GPS Location
  • Complete Phone and Apps Info
  • Stealth Mode

Download DroidJack 4.4.

You can follow a step by step tutorial on how to Hack Smartphone Remotely using Droidjack.

3. SpyNote

SpyNote is an android remote administration tool that allows a user to control the someone's smartphone remotely. It has many features which allows a user to access remote smartphone and perform specific operations.

Features

• Read Messages
  • Spy on Calls
  • Contacts Explorer
  • Remote Camera for Video and Capturing Photos
  • Remote Mic to spy on conversations
  • Check Browser History
  • Get GPS Location
  • Complete Phone and Apps Info

It have 3 versions available.

Download SpyNote v3.2, SpyNote v4, SpyNote v5.

You can follow a step by step tutorial on how to Hack any Android Phone Remotely with SpyNote.

These are top 3 Android hacking tools. You can also explore top Android RATs.

Enjoy Freely..!

:(
80 120

I've got a couple of issues with the wording that's used here. These aren't so much "Android Hacking Tools" as they are "Apps with functionality that can be misused". For example, AndroidRAT is simply an android application which requests a striking number of permissions upon install and then loops until it needs to use them. It also looks like it targets Android SDK version 8 which is Android 2.2 Froyo which was released back in 2010. That's not to say it won't work on anything more modern, of course, but since the massive permissions overhauls done since Android M, I would wager against it. DroidJack and SpyNote look to be more of the same, but this time packaged as a cheating-spouse detector to be installed through social engineering.

We always appreciate free stuff and thank you for taking the time to list out these applications and present tutorials on how to use them, but I want to assuage any fears that these are scary unbeatable hacking monsters that can sneak into your Android phone and weak untold havoc. If you're installing an app, check the permissions it requests and go from there. If you're running an old version of Android, do your best to fix that (although I know it's generally not possible).

• futility