Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Getting python to work on an Android pbone

0 0

Hey guys im having endless issues trying to get cpython to run on my phone. There are way too many errors to list here, so does anyone here use cpython and coukd maybe help me out via gtalk whatsapp or skype to get it working ? Thanks in advance TM.

10 9

You'd probably get a better response by just posting the error messages here as you encounter them, and then anyone can chip in.

I use Qpython and it's always been relatively error free, and around 90% or so of the modules and packages that Id normally use with the desktop version of python also worked fine on an unrooted android, you could always give that a try and see if its any better than what you're using now.

0 0

I installed Qpython yesterday and it works great, it ran my code error free for the first time on my phone ever. I can't believe i wasted so much time trying to fix Cpython Doh ! Thanks for the help bro. :)

0 0

You may install termux

10 9

Termux is an excellent addition to android, I use it every day and it makes running code a piece of piss , and the Linux environment makes adding packages and programs about as easy as it gets.

0 0

I tried that but it also kept erroring.,I'm not sure why though.

10 9

I think you need to manually give it permission for storage on newer versions of android, or it constantly errors.

0 0

I didn't know you had to set that permission yourself after installing, but it looks like that just fixed it. I feel kinda dumb now. :|

10 9

The linux environment gives you access to a whole new level of possibilities for what you can do using just your phone,  and having the ability to install tools and packages that would never be released as stand alone .apks in the Play Store, makes pwning things so much easier.

Being able to run perl, php or python straight from the terminal is fucking awesome man, and having everything stored in one main directory, and not scattered between loads of different folders and individual apps for each language is an added bonus.