Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Mac Spoofing for WhatsApp Hacking

30 0

Hi,

I am going to share a tutorial on how to spoof mac address of a phone to hack whatsapp account. ** WHAT WE NEED?**

• ANDROID PHONE
  • TERMINAL APP
  • BUSYBOX APP

Both apps are available in Play Store. ** SO, HOW TO DO IT?**

• First thing, write down your phone’s mac address. To find out, go to Settings > About > Status >Wifi Mac address.
  • Open the downloaded app Terminal. Type su and hit enter. Command will execute and cursor will move to the next line.
  • After that type busybox iplink show eth0 and hit enter. If it prompts some sort of error, replace eth0 with wlan0. Actually this is used to show your wlan mac address.
  • Type busybox ifconfig eth0 hw ether XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX and hit enter. Do not forget to replace XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX with the mac address you want to change to. This will change your mac address to the mac address you just entered.
  • To confirm whether it’s changed or not, type busybox iplink show eth0 and hit enter. It’ll show you the new mac address.

GREAT..!! It's all done mac spoofing for whatsapp hacking. If you want to learn how to hack whatsapp account by mac spoofing, you can follow whatsapp hack tutorial here.

CHEERS

10 9

You'd need physical access to the target phone in order to retrieve the verification code it sends out after installing the app………How do you spoof that ?

10 0

What's the point of that if i have physical access to the phone? I can just install wa in my X device using the victim's number and then get the sms token from the victim's phone. No?

30 0

Yes, You need access to get the text code sent to the phone. Once you get and verify your phone with it, whatApp will be cloned to your phone. Now whenever victim send and receives a text, that will be available to you. Even you can also send messages on victim's behalf.

10 0

soldi3r wrote: Yes, You need access to get the text code sent to the phone. Once you get and verify your phone with it, whatApp will be cloned to your phone. Now whenever victim send and receives a text, that will be available to you. Even you can also send messages on victim's behalf.

So what's the point of spoofing etc?

10 9

The only two parts of the article that had any real value were the spoofing part, as it's a super sexy technique that everyone should be aware of, and for demonstrating how easy it is to take these techniques, you'd normally use sat at home on a computer, and perform them outside on a mobile phone.

I've enjoyed many a good MiTM soiree on public WiFi,  re-routing the traffic through my android and sweeping up masses of data into the logs, and all thanks to the generosity of strangers. A cache of private information from faceless people, with no messy emotional attachments to get In the way…….who could refuse such a gift.

However, targeting only those individuals closest to you,  no matter how you try to rationalise or legitimise the reasons for doing so, should probably be classified as unethical hacking.