Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

a little manifesto

0 0

they think we are young just geeks and nerds we are not we are everyone and none from all ages from every cultural background more than you can imagine they think we just hack computers but we don't we hack everything and everyone all things in life have flaws so we search constantly for vulnerabilities to expose find an exploit and use it for the good, the bad and the curiosity everyone has flaws in their code so do we but we master those flaws we are different an endless strive for knowledge that motivates us we hack code, people and life itself and we will never end this journey for there will be always things to master new frontiers to conquer for curiosity leads us to places where only the few roam they call it cyberspace tryin' constantly to bring warfare upon it we call it home our fortress of knowledge the key to our kingdom inside all that code where we dwell between those packets that we send lies the digital soul of our world

10 9

There once was a man from Nantucket Whose cock was so big he could suck it He said with a grin Wiping spunk from his chin If my arse was a cunt I would fuck it

0 0

I run down kids with a hacked car, I take 50 shots at the bar. I spend my life looking at memes. My bars so fire it melts steel beams.

0 0

In all seriousness, pretty good, but it makes hackers sound way too edgy. We're just people that like puzzles and computer science.

0 0

Yeah it sort of sounds a bit over the top, it might be ok with the old-school hacker image, but these days IMO this doesn't fit a modern hacker :P Nice work coming up with this though, not sure if lack of rhyme is intentional :P