Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hack the planet

0 0

So guys….and girls:-)

Which target would you really like to hack some day ? Those rampant 3-letter-agencies ? Big Pharma ? US gov ? Any gov ?

And of course I mean this question to be theoretically…… you would if you could but you won't:-)

So please tell me your target(s)……I'm really interested with what you come up with…..

10 0

It wouldn't be wise to discuss such things in a public forum. If you want to get involved in the industry I would recommend you not to 'practice' hacking in public. I've seen people going down in a few days just because they had a typo in their IP target list.

0 0

acceptable … no doubt….I just read about a guy who got arrested cause the police ha a typo in their ip list….but like I said…it's just a theoretical question…I don't expect anyone to tell me "yup…I'm just hacking XXX right now "….I'm just very curious….but I understand that it's not approbiate…ok…I'm new here….I'm still tryin' to find a topic to get to know you guys….trial and error I guess

0 0

It amazes me how many people 'think' they're hackers just because they can use on-line tools. :P Hey I understand it can substitute for much of the work, but the amount of knowledge needed now has stooped at an all time low.

0 0

"Hackers" these days Use Tor browser on windows, script-kiddie key-loggers, and log out of VPN before closing IRC… Must be 10/10 HaX0r… tee-hee

0 0

I am actually developing something using open-source tools to work with Tor Protocol now.

This projects resides on a overlay network.

I need to finish my forensic software first, so this will come at a later date ….

0 0

How is that Software coming along?