Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Android Root

0 0

What programs would you recommend for rooting a galaxy s5. I tried towelroot but it didn't work with that version.

:(
80 120

Wtfisausername wrote: What programs would you recommend for rooting a galaxy s5. I tried towelroot but it didn't work with that version.

Who's your carrier? What version of Android is it? Have you tried mooching around in xda-developers yet? Rooting a phone is a very finicky process so we need as much info as possible.

That being said, figuring out how a root exploit works and why it's so finicky is a very rewarding process if you go through it yourself. It's also quite dangerous.

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Indeed, I ended up hard bricking my android first try. thumbs up

0 0

at&t carrier 4.0

I havent tried too much with it i just got a new comp so i've been getting it all setup and doing free online courses

10 9

I used Odin to flash mine, just run it on windows and connect it to your phone, you can load the rom files into it from there.

Theres a million guides online with pictures if you're too scared. tee-hee

0 0

a picture guide would really help i fell on my head about a week ago i can't seem to remember how to internet…

So i have to re-learn stuff and cover up the windows of my house