Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

was trying to figure it out

0 0

is there a way to get into the hidden files on ios without jailbreaking it to get rid of default apps that come with it that there really isn't much use for? just curious i've been bored and trying to figure it out.

0 0

I don't think so. But I guess it depends on what you mean by 'get rid of'. If you just don't want them taking up so much space, you could collect them all into a folder and tuck it away on the last page or something. Otherwise, I don't know what you'd do to take them away completely, short of hiding them with some application that the factory permissions don't allow, or deleting them with ifile, both options that require a jailbreak.

It's not too hard to jailbreak a phone. Takes like 15 minutes if you just follow the instructions. Also make sure you backup the phone. thumbs up

0 0

thanks all i have at the moment to use is an outdated macbook that won't run the program for it and it does'nt work with my external ill figure it out eventually thanks for help :)

0 0

Mhm. Good luck.