Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Where To Go From Now

0 0

OK, I learned HTML, XHTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, SQL & Then MySQL! I am confused now where to start I wanna be a hacker but I am clueless now, what to do? Please Help!

0 0

Uhhhhh then go hack some shit?

If you actually know those languages, it shouldn\'t be too hard…

I recommend you start with this site, https://www.cia.gov/

0 0

lol lolly

anyways start with a book, learn how hacker hacks. remember READ BOOKS;)

0 0

Hello XRahat2011,

Welcome to Hellbound Hackers. As I can see you have a great knowledge of web programming languages. Well, I have noticed you don\'t have any knowledge of any programming language. You could pick a good programming language to start learning. May I suggest Python or C++ which will help you on your journey. Now, regarding your query… well…doing the site challenges I think you would agree that is a good start to begin with ;) You will learn many things from them and then you will find it easier to pick the next path of yours. I hope you a good stay on this community.

R@p70r.

0 0

Rap70r wrote: Hello XRahat2011,

Welcome to Hellbound Hackers. As I can see you have a great knowledge of web programming languages. Well, I have noticed you don\\\'t have any knowledge of any programming language. You could pick a good programming language to start learning. May I suggest Python or C++ which will help you on your journey. Now, regarding your query… well…doing the site challenges I think you would agree that is a good start to begin with ;) You will learn many things from them and then you will find it easier to pick the next path of yours. I hope you a good stay on this community.

R@p70r.

Kasmein, This is my life\'s best reply to any of my threads!

// Please can I add you personally as a contact :love:? (@ R@p70r)

& other ppl thanks very much! But I would still like to get more tips :) !

Best Thanks To \"R@p70r\"; Very Much Thanks To \"buddywithgol\" & \"lolly\"; ;)

0 0

Feel free to add me as a contact. Am glad I gave you an advice that took a good place on your thoughts.

R@p70r.

0 0

Rap70r wrote: Feel free to add me as a contact. Am glad I gave you an advice that took a good place on your thoughts.

R@p70r.

Well Sir, I respect you very much I also saw your other posts & TBH they\'re also very polite & very very helpful, I am glad that YEA! There is someone on earth very good :) !

Thanks Sir :) ! :happy:

0 0

You have a vast knowledge of the languages you need to \"hack\" websites which I assume is what your wanting to do. Now if you want to do application hacking then your going to have to learn assembly and other programming languages, like the ones listed above.

The best way I found on how to learn was to get a penetration testing \"hacking\" operating system. I got Backtrack 5 which is great and has all the tools you could ever dream of to help you on your way. Mind you will not use all the tools on there unless your doing massive tests on company networks.

Once you have an operating system you will want to get a virtual machine set up with its own website hosted on it for you to lets say attack. Now you will code this site yourself so you can find your own loopholes etc Host it on apache as alot of websites are hosted on this. Make login forms to crack get root access etc. Try your luck at getting into the vm machine too the more stuff you do the more knowledge you gain.

But please be advised to be aware of what you are doing and whatever you do dont be stupid with these tools like lets say brute forcing a well known website. Even SQL commands sent in a login can be recorded. So just be cautious and always get permission, from the host and the owner of the site.

You have a long list of things you can do just browse around. Like you may have heard on here before, there are many aspects of hacking choose one you love and focus more on that or you can end up being lost.

0 0

Oh and btw. Do the challenges. I started on here years ago and knew only visual basic and some webdesign. Some of the challenges force you to learn something new. So just run through them see what your capable of.

0 0

dami3n wrote: You have a vast knowledge of the languages you need to \\\"hack\\\" websites which I assume is what your wanting to do. Now if you want to do application hacking then your going to have to learn assembly and other programming languages, like the ones listed above.

The best way I found on how to learn was to get a penetration testing \\\"hacking\\\" operating system. I got Backtrack 5 which is great and has all the tools you could ever dream of to help you on your way. Mind you will not use all the tools on there unless your doing massive tests on company networks.

Once you have an operating system you will want to get a virtual machine set up with its own website hosted on it for you to lets say attack. Now you will code this site yourself so you can find your own loopholes etc Host it on apache as alot of websites are hosted on this. Make login forms to crack get root access etc. Try your luck at getting into the vm machine too the more stuff you do the more knowledge you gain.

But please be advised to be aware of what you are doing and whatever you do dont be stupid with these tools like lets say brute forcing a well known website. Even SQL commands sent in a login can be recorded. So just be cautious and always get permission, from the host and the owner of the site.

You have a long list of things you can do just browse around. Like you may have heard on here before, there are many aspects of hacking choose one you love and focus more on that or you can end up being lost.

dami3n wrote: Oh and btw. Do the challenges. I started on here years ago and knew only visual basic and some webdesign. Some of the challenges force you to learn something new. So just run through them see what your capable of.

Very very thanks for another good answer :) !

I have started to learn from articles & also started to take many challenges!

Thanks Very Much Bro!

0 0

Your welcome great to see someone so eager to learn.

0 0

dami3n wrote: Your welcome great to see someone so eager to learn.

Thanks Sir :) ! I\'ve now got nothing to say to continue the chat, lol!