Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hacking and Owning Someone

0 -1

Have you ever felt bad after owning them?

Feelings of remorse, guilt, anxiety, paranoia, etc? I want to know the feelings you all have had after owning someone.

Have you ever been close to being caught? Did you get that nervous feeling in the pit of your stomach? Do you know what I am talking about?

I'm sure this may seem like poorly formatted prose poetry, but I am truly curious.

0 0

owning ? what do you actually mean by it ? gaining root access ? cracking someone's password ? exploiting a vulnerability ?

owning has many definitions , just say which one you are talking about .

0 0

lol i feel bad for XxXquicksnipesXxX on xbox live just cause he lost his 7th prestige account on Modern Warfare 2 took him 8 months of solid playing to get to 7th prestige then when Microsoft recovered his account someone had changed his name to XxXdumbnoobXxX and reset his stats for mw2 and then when someone was in his email account they setup auto forwarding so they could monitor the victims attempts to retrieve account with Microsoft no i don't feel bad for him because i have never ownd any body that "i think"didn't deserve it first not saying and that pit of your stomach feeling i get that just before i get arrested so always always always listen to your gut.

0 -1

It doesn't really matter…does it?

Actually, it doesn't. Owning someone by any form. Compromising their security in any shape or form. Unauthorized access to anything that does not belong to you.

I recently felt this. I've never felt it before. I was wondering if this is a common experience shared among other hackers.

0 0

well , different types of hackers have different feelings

a skiddy , after bruteforcing an e-mail pass with brutus or something like that would think , " wow ! just wait till i tell my buddies about it ! i am so 1337 "

whereas a beginner , after doing an SQL injection would think , " wow , they were right . this really works ."

someone more advanced after compromising some security would show no reaction , as he knows that it WOULD work .

but personally , i felt immense joy when i first "hacked" . i felt proud , that i had finally became a "hacker" , and became a part of the hacker community . and no , i wasn't even close to being caught .

0 0

%5bquote%5d%5bb%5dellipsis+wrote%3a%5b%2fb%5d%0aHave+you+ever+felt+bad+after+owning+them%3f%0d%0a%0d%0aFeelings+of+remorse%2c+guilt%2c+anxiety%2c+paranoia%2c+etc%3f++I+want+to+know+the+feelings+you+all+have+had+after+owning+someone.%0d%0a%0d%0aHave+you+ever+been+close+to+being+caught%3f++Did+you+get+that+nervous+feeling+in+the+pit+of+your+stomach%3f++Do+you+know+what+I+am+talking+about%3f%0d%0a%0d%0aI%26%2339%3bm+sure+this+may+seem+like+poorly+formatted+prose+poetry%2c+but+I+am+truly+curious.%5b%2fquote%5d

0 -1

newbee wrote: and no , i wasn't even close to being caught .

Then your reply is irrelevant to my original post.

I am looking for people who have tried their best to cover up all of their tracks but in the back of their minds wondered if they really covered everything.

For example, when you hack someones email address, and you completely own every one of their accounts on the internet (i.e. facebook, twitter, multiple alternate email addresses), and you fuck up just ONCE.

Obviously they will suspect something has happened because all of their internet identities have been compromised.

In GMail, there is a "last activity" log which stores the last ten IP addresses that accessed the account. You can cover your tracks with TOR or a proxy chain.

Have you ever had that weird paranoia that makes you feel like you could be caught at any moment?

I've been a member of this website since '06, but I only started hacking things in '07. Mainly e-mails, social networking accounts, et cetera. I once took advantage of my high school having Windows Messaging Service enabled in order to net send "The Matrix has you…" to every machine in that network. I learned all about this stuff from this website (and old friends from HBH).

Since this is now the year 2012 and five years has elapsed since those days, what are my chances of actually being caught?

Will someone snoop through the onion patch to find me? If they find me, I may face serious penalties. Apparently e-mail hacking is a "cyber crime."

Cyber crime is total bullshit if there is good reason for "unauthorized access" to another person's account.

I'm not sure if it is fear, anxiety, guilt, or paranoia. Maybe it's an amalgamation of all of those things.

Maybe it's nothing?

0 -1

And could someone please move this to "General Hacking?"

Ultimate Headshot
0 0

I often have a long fap after hacking the fbi.

Admin from hell
0 0

Moved thread to hacking in general. Just my opinion here, If you are hacking into things just to do it, You should feel bad and I hope you get busted big as shit. Myself I only go after people who provoke me first or I have to have a really good reason. Skids do it to be cool. Also big LOL at Brutus.

0 0

korg said : Also big LOL at Brutus.

i answered : yeah man now i too laugh at it , although i used to respect it a few years back .

0 -1

korg wrote: Moved thread to hacking in general.

Thank you, korg.

0 0

korg wrote: I hope you get busted big as shit

Well, what's important is that you've found a way to feel superior to both skids and crackers, and that's what matters.

0 -1

Arabian wrote: [quote]korg wrote: I hope you get busted big as shit

Well, what's important is that you've found a way to feel superior to both skids and crackers, and that's what matters.[/quote]

I feel like this thread is slowly being hijacked.

0 0

ellipsis wrote: [quote]Arabian wrote: [quote]korg wrote: I hope you get busted big as shit

Well, what's important is that you've found a way to feel superior to both skids and crackers, and that's what matters.[/quote]

I feel like this thread is slowly being hijacked.[/quote] 1/2 post(s) is(are) "slowly"?

Ninja Extreme
0 0

ellipsis wrote: I am looking for people who have tried their best to cover up all of their tracks but in the back of their minds wondered if they really covered everything.

Anyone being reasonably concerned about their well being should feel that way. Even if it's a stupid hack, getting busted for things like that can literally ruin your entire life. Even the best, most famous hackers make simple fuck-ups, and literally all it takes is one.

Look at the recent LulzSec bust in the news about Sabu, he forgot to proxy once and didn't kill his IRC client before it autoidentified with the network. Got busted immediately.

Have you ever had that weird paranoia that makes you feel like you could be caught at any moment?

No, but I do look back on past activities often and wonder if I fucked something up.

0 -1

Thank you, stealth. I highly appreciate your reply.

0 0

korg wrote: Moved thread to hacking in general. Just my opinion here, If you are hacking into things just to do it, You should feel bad and I hope you get busted big as shit. Myself I only go after people who provoke me first or I have to have a really good reason. Skids do it to be cool. Also big LOL at Brutus.

I have done only 1 hack as of now , not really a hack even .. just a skid work . one of my friends had been being harrased by someone on his cellular , I worked out a way using my friends help , to send sms spoofs at him and then after repetitive verbal assaults on my friend ,.. i decided to run up a macro , sending a pre-defined message to him about 5000 times( banged my mozilla, but the harrassing guy got his priorities right ! :) )

0 0

ellipsis wrote: Have you ever been close to being caught? Did you get that nervous feeling in the pit of your stomach? Do you know what I am talking about?

btw , ellipsis , referring to my earlier post , i did feel nervous then , did not know , if those messages could have been traced, but the fact that kept me sane , was that I had stopped a bully, look if u feel the same way :) . And if it does everythng's gonna be just fine :)

0 -1

tuere816 wrote: [quote]ellipsis wrote: Have you ever been close to being caught? Did you get that nervous feeling in the pit of your stomach? Do you know what I am talking about?

btw , ellipsis , referring to my earlier post , i did feel nervous then , did not know , if those messages could have been traced, but the fact that kept me sane , was that I had stopped a bully, look if u feel the same way :) . And if it does everythng's gonna be just fine :)[/quote]

Thank you for your contribution to this thread. I'm glad everything pulled through for you. Your heart was in the right place. :)

0 0

ellipsis wrote: Your heart was in the right place. :)

Hopefully in his chest.

0 -1

Arabian wrote: [quote]ellipsis wrote: Your heart was in the right place. :)

Hopefully in his chest.[/quote]

0/10

0 -1

Arabian wrote: Well, what's important is that you've found a way to feel superior to … crackers, and that's what matters.

This made me LOL a lot.

I think the crackers would have to feel more superior than some dude who hacked a few email addresses and owned someone on the internet.

When I think of the word, cracker, I think of some dude in his room cracking his way into your computer and owning your entire network.

I think the cracker is the superior one in this case…

0 0

It's a play on this

http://xkcd.com/774/

But i'm also serious. Korg, you wouldn't even BE here, and neither would most of the innovations in security, CS, and hardware technology without the crackers you condemn.

Admin from hell
0 0

Arabian wrote: But i'm also serious. Korg, you wouldn't even BE here, and neither would most of the innovations in security, CS, and hardware technology without the crackers you condemn.

Never condemned crackers or hackers:

korg said:
Skids do it to be cool

I was referring to the 14 or so year old punk hacking an E-mail or something to impress his friends and such. That's what I mean. ;)

0 0

korg wrote: [quote]Arabian wrote: But i'm also serious. Korg, you wouldn't even BE here, and neither would most of the innovations in security, CS, and hardware technology without the crackers you condemn.

Never condemned crackers or hackers:

korg said:
Skids do it to be cool

I was referring to the 14 or so year old punk hacking an E-mail or something to impress his friends and such. That's what I mean. ;) [/quote]

Ah, I was focused on thsi bit: > Just my opinion here, If you are hacking into things just to do it, You should feel bad and I hope you get busted big as shit.

0 0

Not sure what my say is in this, but I think it's indecent. :ninja:

0 -1

phohtoo wrote: Not sure what my say is in this, but I think it's indecent. :ninja:

I specifically asked him to remove content from the internet because it was directly affecting my daily life. And since he failed to do ANYTHING about it, I took the matter into my own hands and removed the content myself. I left it all alone after I changed the things that needed to be changed.

In my case, it was justified and definitely not indecent.