Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

hacking into a particular site

0 0

can anyone help me hack an user account in a particular site ? as i am given to understand that i can't discuss the name of the site in the forums , anyone interested can reply to this post , and i'll pm him/her .

0 0

if anyone's curious, OP means Facebook. OP wants you to hack facebook.

0 0

(to the admins) I didn't mention the name so don't give me a warn level or a ban .

(to other users) anyone interested ?

0 0

bah!! and i thought OP must have meant one of those generic : just replace XYZ with your group name kinda sites :X

Admin from hell
0 0

newbee wrote: can anyone help me hack an user account in a particular site ? as i am given to understand that i can't discuss the name of the site in the forums , anyone interested can reply to this post , and i'll pm him/her .

Nobody is going to help you hack into anything. You want in so bad learn how to do so. I'm leaving this thread up. keep the flaming minimal.

0 -1

newbee wrote: can anyone help me hack an user account in a particular site ?

I read that you want to hack a facebook account?

I'm not here to flame you.

You need to get their email address. This can sometimes be achieved by just visiting their page and checking their "Info."

Then you need to log in to their email. So you're "hacking" two different things now. Three if you count the victim. You'll have to rely on the victim to give you any information available. You can use Google to look things up about them. Look for their page URL and Google that. You could find more sites where that person uses the same URL, and so forth. That won't really help you anymore because most popular email services require them to text a phone number in order to reset the password. Also, you don't want to reset the password as that will usually get them to expect something is wrong…

If you do need to use the text messaging to reset the password, you could go to their home and intercept the message from a nearby tower. You'll need a laptop, the internet, and an android phone with the appropriate application. Google for how to do all of this because I won't.

Then there are sites that make you wait an entire day or two before you can progress into the password retrieval process. Wait a day or two (or however many days they make you wait) and answer their questions. You'll have to know things like their birth date and so forth. Zip code and then the secret question (mothers maiden name, first teacher, et cetera).

Sometimes the only way to retrieve or reset a password is through their alternate email address. Then you'd have to hack four things!

Or you could set up a server with a malicious video player that installs your malicious software to their computer. The malicious software should record keystrokes and send them when their web browser closes. You can do this by monitoring their processes. Begin recording when the browser is running and send when it closes. If you code it in C++ you could make it a backdoor and delete itself when you don't need it anymore, but you would have to record their IP when you direct them to the page with the malicious video player before the backdoor would be useful.

I'm not going to tell you how to or write anything for you. I've given a few options you can use to get into their account but these are all ways that require much effort. The easiest way would be to gain physical access and steal from there but the chances of success aren't very high because many people don't store their log-in credentials in the browser.

Good luck with your endeavors.

// I edited a grammatical error.

0 0

ah leave it i'll just ask his sister what his password is .

0 -1

newbee wrote: ah leave it i'll just ask his sister what his password is .

LOL

0 0

newbee wrote: ah leave it i'll just ask his sister what his password is .

W3 g0t 0urs31v3s 4 l337 h4xX0r r1gh7 h3r3.

0 0

^ I know, dun hax me plz.

Wait you can't.

0 0

Hellow533 wrote: ^ I know, dun hax me plz.

Wait you can't.

ROFL

The Manager
0 0

@OP: Wow…just wow…

You want to learn hacking, yet you do not know what hacking is. You want to hack into someone's Facebook account because (I am guessing) they said something that you did not like and you want to get back at them. You want to look cool in front of your peers because you are a hacker.

Just note that none of this is worth anything. If someone starts hacking for revenge purposes they are going down a path into a jail cell. If you are wanting to learn how to hack to better your knowledge and increase your abilities to secure things, this is where you will profit from your work.

Note that you are heading down a path of what is called a Script Kiddy (SKID for short). Do not be another SKID on the internet. Clean your seat!