Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Bypassing region/country restrictions

0 0

I finally decided to make use of Internet TV on my 'WINDOWS 7' (sic)… and now I find that it gives me a notification saying i cant watch CBS , cause i live in a unsupported region/country ..[India]

So what i probably need is a software to somehow make all my connections bounce off some ip in the U.S. .. I might have looked it up on Google , but i dont seem to get the right terms to search that ..

So suggestions about my problem or even how to search for the solution are definitely welcome and to say a bit , expected

REGARDS, tuere816 :)

Banned
0 0

American vps and tunnel your traffic through there with n(et)c(at).

Ninja Extreme
0 0

spyware wrote: American vps and tunnel your traffic through there with n(et)c(at).

Wouldn't something like SSH tunneling or a VPN software package be more ideal?

Banned
0 0

stealth- wrote: Wouldn't something like SSH tunneling or a VPN software package be more ideal?

All the same thing. Receive traffic in America, redirect it.

0 0

I'm just waiting for somebody to suggest tor lol…

0 0

OP USES TOR NOW :)

Banned
0 0

tuere816 wrote: OP USES TOR NOW :)

You shouldn't. The Tor network will hate you for this because they don't want to waste bandwidth on useless shit like this.

0 0

spyware wrote:

You shouldn't. The Tor network will hate you for this because they don't want to waste bandwidth on useless shit like this.

Now the OP is crying ….. :-(

Banned
0 0

tuere816 wrote: Now the OP is crying ….. :-(

You should. Allow oppressed people to make use of that bandwidth.

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]tuere816 wrote: Now the OP is crying ….. :-(

You should. Allow oppressed people to make use of that bandwidth.[/quote]

The OP thought about it and felt bad , now OP is working on normal network , because does not feel threatened :) and OP thanks spyware for enlightening it

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]tuere816 wrote: Now the OP is crying ….. :-(

You should. Allow oppressed people to make use of that bandwidth.[/quote] Them pedos need it more hmm?

Banned
0 0

Hellow533 wrote: Them pedos need it more hmm?

What the fuck is your problem?

0 0

OP OP OP OP wtf !

Admin from hell
0 0

Hellow533 Posted:
Them pedos need it more hmm?

newbee Blurted blindly:
OP OP OP OP wtf !

I have to agree with Spy here, None of this Shit is necessary, The OP has resolved his problem, Thread locked. :angry: