Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Anonymous and HOIC

0 0

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this or not, but can someone message me where I can find someone of the current targets for HOIC?

0 0

Get. The Fuck. Out.

0 0

We don't service raids on here, also I believe it is LOIC. Correct me if I am wrong. But I know of the program Low Orbit Ion Cannon. It's a website stresser. Originally a project but scrapped. Then the source was just tossed out into the wild.

0 0

I know you guys don't do that on here, I just thought someone on here would have some information. And the HOIC is just a modified version of it.

0 0

arabian knows mighty much about these things such as LOIC ; but nobody here as a part of HBH will be forthcoming to become a part of raids….

0 0

I understand. Just thought I'd ask

Ninja Extreme
0 0

HOIC is just the version of LOIC that is tied into the IRC for remote control.

By target list, do you mean the targets that are getting sent to HOIC over IRC in hivemind mode? Because those change quite regularly, and people don't overly keep track of what was targeted when.

0 0

I don't want to use hivemind if I can help it, I don't like the idea of my computer being used as a bot. But I'd gladly send it manually if I knew some of the targets

0 0

stealth- wrote: HOIC is just the version of LOIC that is tied into the IRC for remote control. They are completely different. While LOIC sends TCP or UDP packets with user defined text, HOIC works only on http.

Banned
0 0

kierron wrote: I don't want to use hivemind if I can help it, I don't like the idea of my computer being used as a bot. But I'd gladly send it manually if I knew some of the targets

Be a tornode.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Tucak wrote: [quote]stealth- wrote: HOIC is just the version of LOIC that is tied into the IRC for remote control. They are completely different. While LOIC sends TCP or UDP packets with user defined text, HOIC works only on http.[/quote]

Oh, my bad. You're very much correct. I didn't realize what HOIC was.

kierron wrote: I don't want to use hivemind if I can help it, I don't like the idea of my computer being used as a bot. But I'd gladly send it manually if I knew some of the targets

Oh, if that's what you are looking for, then they typically include which target they are attacking on the Anon IRC's main channel topic, and some Anon twitter accounts post which target they are currently attacking as well.

Disclaimer: I havn't been on the Anon IRC in a while though, so I'm not entirely sure it is still like this. I'm not entirely sure they are still DDoS'ing at all, to be honest.

0 0

Cool, I'll check it out. But I think your right, they've moved on to more complex ways of defacing websites that elude the graspings of a novice like myself.