Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Website defacement

0 0

Hello everyone , I am looking for a guy who can teach me how to deface a website . For example , i want to take down google.co.in so on the main page , in place of the google logo , theres a man sticking out his mid-finger , or stuff like that . so , can anyone help me ?

0 0

… …… … … . . ,.-’“… … … .~., . . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-., . . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:, . . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\, . . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,} . . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.} . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./ . . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./ . . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./ . . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/ . . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .} . . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../ . . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../ . . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-” . . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\ . . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__ ,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-, . .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\ . . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--== … … … … … … . . \… …,-%… ..`

0 0

good work with the ASCII , but i'm not looking for that

0 0

The fact you are.. 1 moment.

30 minutes later, going through 15 different proxy's

Alright, the fact that you are attempting to deface a website, let alone GOOGLE, is pathetic. The chances of you hacking Google are the chances of a baby hacking through 700 Feet of solid concrete, followed by 500 more feet of stainless steel with a twig. Not only that, but didn't somebody get arrested for like, 40 years for taking down Google for a few minutes?

I honestly feel the jail time you would get attempting this just by replying to this post. I hope you can't be serious. I'm not familiar with your laws, but here in America you would probably never get away with this, and would be in prison for a very long time.

0 0

i'm just trying to LEARN , not to do illegal crap and go to jail for the rest of my life . i just wanna know how the pro's do it , i don't wanna do it myself .

0 0

newbee wrote: For example , i want to take down google.co.in so on the main page , in place of the google logo , theres a man sticking out his mid-finger , or stuff like that newbee wrote: i'm just trying to LEARN , not to do illegal crap and go to jail for the rest of my life ? :3

0 0

you try to take down a vurnable site because they are right the chance of you defacing google are very slim

0 0

google.co.in was just an EXAMPLE . i want to LEARN the METHOD of WEBSITE DEFACEMENT .

0 0

newbee wrote: i'm just trying to LEARN , not to do illegal crap and go to jail for the rest of my life . i just wanna know how the pro's do it , i don't wanna do it myself .

Pro's don't deface. People who deface are not pro's, but quite the opposite.

I think you need to read ALL of this:

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html

0 0

newbee wrote: i'm just trying to LEARN , not to do illegal crap and go to jail for the rest of my life . i just wanna know how the pro's do it , i don't wanna do it myself .

There are thousands of ways to gain the access to what photos websites might have. Google it. At the same time, don't go for any websites like Google, Yahoo, Youtube, MSN, etc.

Instead, try doing it to HBH or HTS, where you will be rewarded for showing exploits. Probably more sites but whatever

Hacking the pentagon is more likely than hacking Google…

Banned
0 0

techb wrote: Pro's don't deface. People who deface are not pro's, but quite the opposite.

There's zero causation between the two. A bit of correlation, sure, but fuck that.

OP: If you want to "deface" websites learn PHP, SQL (MySQL is used a lot by insecure sites), fiddle around with PHPMyAdmin and frameworks/fora that are used a lot. Browse through the source code of, for example, phpbb, vbulletin, php-fusion, wordpress, et cetera.

Don't forget to install a linux distribution and run your own httpd, sqld and other stuff so you can test and exploit on your localhost.

0 0

thanks

0 0

just a panda wrote: [quote]newbee wrote: For example , i want to take down google.co.in so on the main page , in place of the google logo , theres a man sticking out his mid-finger , or stuff like that newbee wrote: i'm just trying to LEARN , not to do illegal crap and go to jail for the rest of my life ? :3[/quote]

i was just giving an example of what kind of stuff i was looking for . I don't wanna take down google.co.in. for real .