Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Javascript

0 0

I installed Firefox 9.0, but when i tried to use JavaScript injection nothing happen. Why is that?

0 0

Do you expect it to work everytime? You've gotta look for exploits - not everything is going to be XSSable. You'll have to stay inside and do the dance. You can dance if you want to. You can leave your friends behind. CUZ IF YOUR FRIENDS DON'T DANCE AND IF THEY DON'T DANCE THEN THEY'RE NO FRIENDS OF MINE ;D

0 0

what the hell is that suppose to mean? stop posting s**t on the threads.:@

0 0

Arabian wrote: Do you expect it to work everytime? You've gotta look for exploits - not everything is going to be XSSable.

buddywithgol wrote: what the hell is that suppose to mean? stop posting s**t on the threads.:@

Compiler for javascript? :whoa:

Ninja Extreme
0 0

buddywithgol wrote: what the hell is that suppose to mean? stop posting s**t on the threads.:@

Did Starofale's answer help?

0 0

hahahahahahahahahahaha. noobs :'D

0 0

Arabian wrote: [quote]buddywithgol wrote: what the hell is that suppose to mean? stop posting s**t on the threads.:@

hahahahahahahahahahaha. noobs :'D[/quote]

I'm still laughing over the request for a "javascript compiler", that (s)he uses Internet Explorer, and wanting to form his/her own group of 1337 h@x0rz. :D

0 0

I know it's hilarious but i didn't that JavaScript ran with Notepad:right:.

0 0

I know it's hilarious but i didn't that JavaScript ran with Notepad:right:.