Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

javascript

0 0

My broswer is preventing me from using javascript injection. How do i disable that feature?

Ps: My browser is internet Explorer

0 0

Head to control panel>turn features on or off, tick "internet explorer", then download a real browser. Once you have done this, if it still does not work, head to:

Tools>content>turn javascript on or off for Firefox

Options>under the hood>Content Settings> javascript for Chrome.

Tools>preferences>Content>enable javascript in Opera.

I imagine it's similar for Konqueror and others as well. If this doesn't work, delete system32, format C and start over with a fresh install of linux.

0 0

get Firefox 5.0.2 or lower (the higher ones have javascript disabled)

0 0

other useful plugins are FoxyProxy , tamper data , refcontrol , user agent switcher and cookie editor

Banned
0 0

newbee wrote: get Firefox 5.0.2 or lower (the higher ones have javascript disabled)

You can edit that behavior in about:config. Using older versions of firefox is extremely dangerous, akin to digital suicide. You have a death wish or something?

0 0

what's the risk?

Admin from hell
0 0

Inurl JavaScript is disable in any newer Firefox version but if you save your injection as a Bookmark, It will execute just fine. I have a few I use to bypass timers on file sharing sites.

0 0

good idea