Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Best hostile take over program

0 0

Hello there, everybody.;)

I'm looking for a program that lets me control another computer remotely, without their knowledge of it happening. I mainly want to use this on the computers of people around me, i.e. I am able to access their computers physically for a few moments. Also, since all of them use Windows(XP/Vista/7) on their computers the solution does not neccesary need to work on mac/linux/freebsd etc.

It does not need to run 'out of the box' but it would help if I would be able to automate it(using for instance a (disguised as .exe) .bat) since I won't be able to use their computers for multiple minutes.

Any ideas?:D

0 0

By control their computer remotely are you saying that you would like to gain root access to their computer? If that's the case then (someone correct me if I'm wrong), I don't think you are going to find a program that's going to do that for you.

That being said, I would take a look around this site, hackthissite, and enigmagroup and see what articles you can find about gaining root access to a computer. I am by no means an expert on this subject, but from what I understand, if you have physical access to the box and can login to it with sufficient privileges, you can install a backdoor and use it to do whatever you are trying to do.

0 0

Or you could learn how to code and write a backdoor. There are plenty of examples on how to do this here on HBH. There are examples with multiple languages also. I even give an example of one in the code bank written in python. It supports two way file transfer too.

You can also use Google to find even more examples of backdoors in any language you wish to code in. , So don't be just another skiddy that wants to be spoonfed, because that will not happen here or any other hacking forum that sports the real hackers, and not just wanna be 12 year olds that think they can hack just because they use Backtrack or metasploit.

not dissing metasploit or Backtrack; knowing why it works is more important than knowing how to use it.

20 0

The main idea of this site is to learn. Not to be a script kiddie by getting everyone to tell you what to do and using premade programs to "Hack".

Being a hacker is not about being cool or using programs to hack your friends or the people around you computers. It's about learning, opening your mind to think out of the box when solving problems and finding vuln and exploits with the code.

If all you want to do is download a program that does everything for you, then sorry you shall never be called a hacker by any self respecting security expert, you will be known as a script kiddie noob that will get no respect no matter what you do or "hack".

Also no one on this site, Enigmagroup, Hack this site or infact any hacking community is going to link you a backdoor. If you want some real advise go learn a programming language build one yourself and go from there.

If you wont do that and or if all your doing it for is as I believe your doing is to show off in front of your friends about your "1337 mad skillz" quit now!

0 0

I am not trying to be a Script Kiddie. My apologies if I did not explain myself clear enough.

I love to learn. The point in hacking for me is not power abuse, but the struggle, the challenge.

I don't want a 'magic program to become root on every computer'. I simply wondered if there were any silent VPN-like programs without me needing to code one from scratch. Of course I used a Search Engine(and for instance found this), but I tought I would maybe get some other, possibly more useful information from you, since many of you have been doing this for a long time, know all the tricks of the trade, and are not influenced by robots.txt's.

Have a nice day ;)

-Cough

20 0

Your still asking for pre-compiled programs that do all the "dirty" work for you with limited effort on your side. You said you like the struggle and the challenge. I fail to see where that comes into your question.

0 0

leonheart wrote: Also no one on this site, Enigmagroup, Hack this site or infact any hacking community is going to link you a backdoor. If you want some real advise go learn a programming language build one yourself and go from there.

Exactly what I was trying to say.

If you really want to learn, cough, the resources are out there and are easy to find. Don't take what leonhart or anyone else said to mean that people won't be willing to help you out, but you need to show that you are putting forth effort to learn on your own. No one is going to simply give you the answers. If you are going to ask for help, you need to ask a specific question that shows that you have done research on your own.

Banned
0 0

What the fuck?

0 0

I'll give you a starting point. Learn a programming language, then learn how to use sockets with the language. Then ask us questions about the code you have created or problems you come across while learning the language or sockets. Show us the code you have so we can point out where it is giving bugs, and we'll help from there.

0 0

Allright guys, I get it. Thanks for your replies, all of you :). I am coding a basic keylogger right now, and I will tell you guys when I have got some problems with it.

Have a great day :happy:

-cough

p.s, spyware: what's wrong?