Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Help with hacking - worth a look!

0 0

Hey guys,

I'm very new around here, and I have seen that there are several threads asking for tutors, to no avail, and I'm here to do the same thing.

Only difference is, I'm also willing to pay the tutor with real money. If this is against the forum rules please inform me.

If not, posting here will suffice, don't bother mailing me.

• Alsos

0 0

How will you judge who would be a good mentor? Surely you're not just going to pay whoever comes along first? I don't think this is a good idea, but then it's your money.

There are plenty of suggestions about how to learn about hacking in other threads. There's no need for a mentor if you just put some effort in.

Note: I'm not going to mentor you, even for money.

0 0

You'd rather pay money than learn yourself with the incredible amount of resources available to you for free? There's no real way to expedite your understanding other than studying, and paying money won't get you anything that you won't get for free in the IRC with some well-worded questions.

Banned
0 0

This was not worth a look. I want my look back.

0 0

Okay, where are the resources then? What should I start learning first? See, I have looked in articles and I honestly just don't know where to start. By mentor, I mean someone who is willing to answer the questions that I have, not necessarily telling me everything but just pointing me in the right direction.

As for how I would judge who would be a good mentor, I would simply view the profile of said person and check their website, their point ranking, which challenges they have completed, the date they joined this site, and if that all looks good I'd talk to them and see how much it seems they know.

Eg

0 0

MoshBat wrote: This guy is great.

Well put. That guy has "mentored" loads of people before. Ask him anything, and he answers with whatever he's got. Give him a go :)

0 0

Real money? I could use some of that. I'll set up a course outline for you, and help you out along the way.

Don't listen to all these nay-sayers. You can PayPal me. I'll even accept cash or money orders.

I don't know what's wrong with paying people really. I'm too busy with freelance work to spend time on the forum and help people out. I'm sure it's the same deal for other people.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: This guy is great. You will get all your answers here.

0 0

100% depends on what you study. For example I'm starting to set up a home lab for hard drive data recovery. You won't find jack about doing this stuff online.

but yes, for something like programming or web hacking you can't really expect anyone to do better than videos/tutorials with in depth explanations, screen shots, and whatever else.

0 0

Think of these forums as guidelines towards teaching yourself. Remember: we're always here to help, even if only on irc.

Cheers, dna =D