Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Cell tracking help read!:D

0 0

okay so i was recently stolen money from, the guy parked in the back of my car so i couldnt pull out and he stole all my money, i was wondering how to trace a phone to know where he lives. I still have all his text messages and the times. I just want to know where he lives for 1.Payback. and 2. So the cops arrest him for doing this shit.Wouldnt you want to, i mean put yourself in my shoes please. So if someone could help me out a bit that would be amazing thank you

0 -1

Cell phones can't be reversed because of privacy laws. Land line numbers are traceable with reverse look ups but not cell phones. There are services on the internet that will do the digging on cell numbers for a small fee.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=cellphone+reverse+lookup

That's half the work.

Find a good service, fill in the requirements and be ready to pay.

If you know this persons name, you can whitepage search him. That will usually give his location. From there you can do a lot of stuff in retaliation but you have to verify that he actually lives at the location given by whitepages. You can verify by calling the number given at any payphone. If he answers, you got him. If he has a personalized answering machine message, another chance at verification.

My advice: Know who you are dealing with, don't get jacked.

0 -1

Another thing: I don't condone committing acts of violence or any other unlawful acts for that matter.

You are responsible for your own actions.

0 0

Opps. Didn't know cellphones can't be reversed, Thanks ellipsis for pointing that out to me.

Admin from hell
0 0

This whole post sounds suspicious to me. You got jacked, money stolen and you have his cell number but you didn't go right to the cops? What you want to find him yourself so he can kick your ass again. Sounds like something else is amiss.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

korg wrote: This whole post sounds suspicious to me. You got jacked, money stolen and you have his cell number but you didn't go right to the cops? What you want to find him yourself so he can kick your ass again. Sounds like something else is amiss.

Exactly what Korg said. Unless you have a specific reason not to, you best bet is to go to the police and they will track down the person via their number for you.

0 -1

rootDaemon wrote: Opps. Didn't know cellphones can't be reversed, Thanks ellipsis for pointing that out to me.

No problem. ;)

0 -1

stealth- wrote: [quote]korg wrote: This whole post sounds suspicious to me. You got jacked, money stolen and you have his cell number but you didn't go right to the cops? What you want to find him yourself so he can kick your ass again. Sounds like something else is amiss.

Exactly what Korg said. Unless you have a specific reason not to, you best bet is to go to the police and they will track down the person via their number for you.[/quote]

The way OP was jacked seems like OP was purchasing illegal substances. You would need to lie to the police and say you had nothing to do with him. It sounds like the OP knows the number of the person who jacked him, since that's what the post is about. In some states, it's considered fraud even when selling drugs if the dealer jacks someone. So in those states, calling the police would be appropriate. Other than that, OP wants a solution without the authorities.

0 0

If I was in your shoes, this is the route that I would take:

I would start off by reading about push downloading, the ability to download apps onto your phone from your computer. From there, I would then start looking at code for apps such as Plan B. Plan B is an app that you can have downloaded onto your phone, from a computer, after you have lost the device. This app can turn on the GPS on your phone, and emails out the exact latitude and longitude of your phone. When you input that into Google Maps, it will show you exactly where the phone is. There is a major problem though, the app is designed to send the email to the gmail associated with the device. I don't know, and don't care enough to find out if it is possible to find the associated gmail account. Either way, it sounds more plausible to fix the code to send the email to another set account, rather then figuring out which account is theirs and cracking into it.

Good Luck

0 0

If I was in his shoes I'd leave the dude alone. He already got you once.

Admin from hell
0 0

ChioDoS wrote: If I was in his shoes I'd leave the dude alone. He already got you once.

Ha,Ha, Sound advice. :p

0 0

no i did go to the cops, but they didnt do like anything about it, and thats bull shit cause it was a complete legal reason so, if they're not going to i might as well try my best to do something about it.