Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

KNOWLEDGE.

0 0

i would like to learn how to hack network security. as in websites, networks, and ETC.. i do not know where to start. i do not know any language besides basic html.

any suggestions where i should start?

0 0

First, HTML is not a language.

Second, there is a link for you which you have to follow by heart: http://tinyurl.com/2c9np

Hope you like my advice.

0 0

chess_rock wrote: First, HTML is not a language. HTML = HyperText Markup Language.

0 0

COM wrote: [quote]chess_rock wrote: First, HTML is not a language. HTML = HyperText Markup Language.[/quote]

HTML is a Markup language not a programming language. So yes HTML is a language but I think it's safe to assume he was talking about a programming language.

0 0

muplah wrote: HTML is a Markup language not a programming language. So yes HTML is a language but I think it's safe to assume he was talking about a programming language. Funny how the distinction was not made clear anywhere in that oh so enlightening post. No need to assume just to be a fucking arse.

0 0

COM wrote: Funny how the distinction was not made clear anywhere in that oh so enlightening post. No need to assume just to be a fucking arse. If I came off as dickish for writing that I meant nothing by it, I'm simply saying that he mentioned hacking which is hardly ever attributed to markup languages. We both know that he would need to learn programming languages if he wanted to learn things about "hacking". If you disagree with that name one time using XML or another markup language to exploit something.

0 0

muplah wrote: If I came off as dickish for writing that I meant nothing by it Well, I thought it was selfevident that I wasn't talking about you, but if you feel my words fit you, wear them proudly.

Edit: This has gone on long enough without anything relevant being posted for the OP, it's getting ridiculous. So OP, this is for you. It is hard to give any specific advice on where to start since there are so many areas. All people will generally do is tell you what their favourite language is or some bullshit about starting out with html and javascript, then PHP because those are somehow said to ease you into it all. That's bullshit, but whatever, take it as you wish. Essentially your question is like asking "what should I learn to become a scientist?" It does not really have one simple starting point. All you can do is hang around long enough to get an idea of what you want to do. Just start reading up on something you find interesting, you will probably find something else within that which you can switch to or start with later, and so on and so forth. The more you learn, the more you learn to learn about.

Banned
0 0

Well, if you want to be a hacker, a good place to start is 1) install *nix (I recommend Debian for beginners), 2) learn C, 3) learn Perl.

If you're successful with these three, and follow the zeitgest put forward by COM, I don't see a reason why you can't become a hacker.

0 0

This post is for COM, who is apparently in a terrible mood today.

I was talking about programming languages, not languages, sorry if you misunderstood my post. I just tried to intesify that, since most people don't understand the differences between programming languages and markup languages. So they generally call everthing a programming language. That's why if you pay attention, you'll realize people make it general, and call all programming languages as languages only.

Now please, you do need some beers now. Go get some, calm down, and come back here for a hug, ok?

0 0

chess_rock wrote: This post is for COM, who is apparently in a terrible mood today.

I was talking about programming languages, not languages, sorry if you misunderstood my post. I just tried to intesify that, since most people don't understand the differences between programming languages and markup languages. So they generally call everthing a programming language. That's why if you pay attention, you'll realize people make it general, and call all programming languages as languages only.

Now please, you do need some beers now. Go get some, calm down, and come back here for a hug, ok? This post is for chess_rock, who is apparently projecting with all his little might. Now aren't you adorable, acting all justified? Yes you are, yes you are ^_^ Look, fuckweed, you made no distinction whatsoever to enlighten the new guy. Sent him a disguised link telling him to just fucking google it, not that you mention what. Then you ended it sarcastically with the shithead's equivalent of a full stop, telling him that you hope your nonexistant, useless advice helped. If you want to come off as someone who was genuinely trying to be helpful, as opposed to being a fucking asshole, you should've actually posted something worthwhile. No amount of already mentioned clarification, which you would've noticed was discussed already if you hadn't been in such a self-fellating mood, will justify that post. You were being a top of the line, first class, hand crafted douchebag. Oh and I don't drink beer, I'm perfectly satisfied with my life without the need of intoxication.

Now, if all you are going to do is be an arse and try to feel good about yourself, do your masturbation somewhere else. Hopefully the next post you make will not be for the purpose of stroking yourself, but I'm sure you will want to respond to this, so I guess that won't be the case. However, if I'm wrong, I gladly await a post from you in another thread at another time. Or perhaps even in this thread, but with actual, helpful relevance this time.

0 0

COM wrote: Sent him a disguised link telling him to just fucking google it, not that you mention what.

….

However, if I'm wrong, I gladly await a post from you in another thread at another time. Or perhaps even in this thread, but with actual, helpful relevance this time.

Just fucking google it is a lesson and a useful link. It should teach the OP to google information and not just ask things without proper research. As for the language thing, I agree I should have specified that I was talking about programming languages. If you were not able to realize my intentions with my post, then I'm sorry, I had to spoil it for everyone around here because of you.

I won't be posting here anymore as you are in a terrible mood. No matter what I say will cause you to continue with this useless destructive flamewar. Hope we're able to agree with each other on future threads.

0 0

Thank you for some what of the help.

Banned
0 0

Google is a terrible search engine, you should use duckduckgo!

0 0

COM wrote: [quote]chess_rock wrote: First, HTML is not a language. HTML = HyperText Markup Language.[/quote]

That was the first thing that came up in my mind..

0 0

spyware wrote: Google is a terrible search engine, you should use duckduckgo!

That was the first thing that came up in my mind..

0 0

fnnydi wrote: i would like to learn how to hack network security. as in websites, networks, and ETC.. i do not know where to start. i do not know any language besides basic html.

any suggestions where i should start?

Firstly HTML is a language, but its not very useful in hacking compared to languages like C and Perl.

If your new to hacking i suggest you start with books, thats what i did.

Two that i have in mind for you are:

Hacking Exposed 6 Hackers Handbook

The worst thing you can do is expect your going to pick this up in a few days/weeks because thats balls - ive been hacking for 6 years and now work studying a degree in networks and security in England and i still make mistakes and get locked out of systems. The learning curve is steep with hacking but the rewards are immense.

Happy Hacking