Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

LulzSec releases Arizona Law Enforcement Data, Hackforums.net SQL database, and more.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6490796/Chinga_La_Migra

The Pirate Bay link below explains all. "static.thepiratebay.org" appears to be down right now (probably being Ddos'd), so the website looks like crap, but the torrent download itself and LulzSec's description is still available. I'm currently downloading it, I'm a little curious what's in it, and I figured some of you would be also.

Download/Comment/Find POI's/Discuss

0 0

I haven't downloaded and read the files yet.. But from what I've read on the laws being passed in Arizona, it seem like they're just trying to solve the illegal immigration problem.? Sorry if I'm missing something about it though..I haven't read much about it since the laws were still being voted on.

0 0

I got a kick out of it, thatnks!:happy:

0 0

Downloaded the file. I think I am on a watch list now. It's probably just paranoia because of the fed stuff in there.:|