Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Cain and Abel Network Cracking

0 0

I just downloaded Cain and Abel yesterday and for about the past eight hours, I have been searching google, forums, and youtube for how to work this program. In order to access a WEP network, do I need that USB card for the airpcap? When I search for wireless networks, nothing comes up under the packets or unique WEP IV's tabs and I cannot access the options on the left side of the screen under the "wireless" tab. Is this the only way to crack WEP passwords with Cain? Thanks in advance.

0 0

You're a cunt. I have used other programs and learned about how to do it in the first place. I decided to try to use Cain now. There are more people in these forums that make fun of people for asking questions than answering them. People like use are useless.

0 0

goPlayYourGuitar wrote: You're a cunt. I have used other programs and learned about how to do it in the first place. I decided to try to use Cain now. There are more people in these forums that make fun of people for asking questions than answering them. People like use are useless.

People like him have a point, no matter how rude. If you understand how it's done, then you don't need Cain or other spoon fed programs. You could code something yourself to catch the IV's and crack the key yourself.

0 0

How to crack WEP the easy way

Download BackTrack5 http://www.backtrack-linux.org/

Type wesside-ng -i interface

Wait a minute, done. This is not skiddie at all.

Also; The almighty Chet has stated that some wireless cards are having issues with wesside-ng due to its pure awesomeness. Therefore you might have to set retransmit with the -k flag.

0 0

Haha, thanks MoshBat, I appreciate it. I'm sorry I was rude too. I was quite frustrated when I replied to your post. But thanks guys for the direction. It seems the more you learn about this stuff, the more there is to learn.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

MolesteD_ wrote: How to crack WEP the easy way

Download BackTrack5 http://www.backtrack-linux.org/

Type wesside-ng -i interface

Wait a minute, done. This is not skiddie at all.

Also; The almighty Chet has stated that some wireless cards are having issues with wesside-ng due to its pure awesomeness. Therefore you might have to set retransmit with the -k flag.

Sooo…. a tool that automatically and nicely packages the already ridiculously simple method of Wifi cracking into a single command, without requiring any knowledge of what you are actually doing, how it works, or even a basic understanding of the concept behind it?

And, that's not skiddie how…?

0 0

**stealth- wrote:**Sooo…. a tool that automatically and nicely packages the already ridiculously simple method of Wifi cracking into a single command, without requiring any knowledge of what you are actually doing, how it works, or even a basic understanding of the concept behind it?

And, that's not skiddie how…?

The creator of this thread obviously doesn't like to be called a skiddie. So, let's just say wesside-ng requires a huge amount of skill.