Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

PlayStation

0 0

Article Reads: When everything is “fixed” and back to normal, what could Sony possibly do to regain your trust? That's a really good question.

Also… i know that if the government "keep biting the Anonymous' hands, the Anonymous' hands will bitch-slap them in the face" -Anonymous Representative http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bisDYibWbg4

My personal thought? -Sony really needs to step up in security as this is the second time playstation network gets hacked… that is if they want to prevent this in the future.

0 0

i heard that the root key is still floating around some where, does anyone know if thats true?

Ninja Extreme
0 0

DTECT11 wrote: i heard that the root key is still floating around some where, does anyone know if thats true?

It's everywhere. It's not like you can really hide it once people know it. However, the newer firmware changed the root key, making it useless to anyone who has updated their console since it has been released. Same situation for PSP too, actually.

HacKid wrote: Anonymous Representative

Like Moshbat said, everyone and anyone can represent Anonymous. It only really matters once the majority of other Anonymous "members" agree and partake as well. People claiming to represent Anonymous post videos and make statements all the time, but are generally ignored because very few people give a shit.

Personally, the fact that Sony stored user passwords in fucking plaintext is ridiculous. Their entire network database is stolen, all 77 million accounts, and they have plaintext passwords with email addresses. Thank god the credit cards were, at least, encrypted. Although it could still be likely the attackers grabbed the encryption key, too.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]HacKid wrote: Also… i know that if the government "keep biting the Anonymous' hands, the Anonymous' hands will bitch-slap them in the face" -Anonymous Representative http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bisDYibWbg4

Urgh, not this shit again. Anonymous is not a group, it's a title that literally anyone can take.[/quote]

I know what anonymous is. I just figured I'd call them "Anonymous" (capital 'A') to refer to them.