Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

MyEvollovE.com

0 0

i loved hacking my who life but i never came across a site like this, its actually hard because there's no tutorials, you just gotta do it lol any1 know how to hack a facebook account? yeah i know it should be simple to do lol

0 0

Damn it. MoshBat was first to tell you to fuck off. But it seems as if you are doing this to annoy us. Either way, fuck off

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]Mtutnid wrote: Damn it. MoshBat was first to tell you to fuck off. But it seems as if you are doing this to annoy us. Either way, fuck off 'S cool. Don't think he'll be back for a while ;)[/quote] I hope so

0 0

I know I'm not a mod, but HBH is a place where everyone can visit and learn. You don't have to flame, simply point out that his request is illegal and against the rules.

Imho if you can't be helpful, you're worthless to the forum.

0 0

maug wrote: I know I'm not a mod, but HBH is a place where everyone can visit and learn. You don't have to flame, simply point out that his request is illegal and against the rules.

I agree, but the intentions of the topic starter are important as well.

And above all, check the topic title lol. I feel trolled hardcore

0 0

Roelof wrote: [quote]maug wrote: I know I'm not a mod, but HBH is a place where everyone can visit and learn. You don't have to flame, simply point out that his request is illegal and against the rules.

I agree, but the intentions of the topic starter are important as well.

And above all, check the topic title lol. I feel trolled hardcore[/quote]

TrolledSoftly.jpg

Admin from hell
0 0

Troll kill! Locked.