Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Whole computer system shutdown. What did I do?

0 0

I don't want to sound like a skid, a wanna-be or anything in that sort, but I was at school in a computer room for my maths class. I'm the person who finishes work in the first 30 mins or so. The teacher didn't have any extension work for me, and told me that I can have free time. So I was trying to see what files wouldn't be blocked by the admin, that would help me create an admin account or gain admin privelages. I made a .txt file, typed cmd in it and saved it as .bat. Then I tried to save it instead of the sticky key that you get by pressing shift several times. I was looking for the sticky key file in system32, when everyone started complaining about their computers freezing and having to restart them. I swear I didn't delete anything or change any system files.

Later on, my friend who had her class in the other computer room on the other side of the school told me her computer shut down half way through the class. At that point I looked exactly like this –> :right:

I asked my other hacker friend if I could have caused the problem, and he just said "most likely". (He never bothers replying to me)

Guys, I'm not trying to show off or anything here, plz don't get me wrong, but could someone explain to me what might have happened?

0 0

Sorry, can't help you hack the school.

But maybe something to look into would be IDS, logging, and legality. You can damage a network if you don't know what you're doing, as well as cause intermittent errors. If there is any connection to your name, it's not worth the risk imho. You're more likely to just be denied getting a job in the field.

0 0

Users who like to experiment and have no idea what they are doing can be more dangerous then skilled crackers to a NA. That said, the network most likely just had some down time, and you were doing something you shouldn't be at the same time. So stop stressing yourself out and stop poking where you shouldn't.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Dude, you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucked. You know that shit it actually illegal, right? And in almost every case, they use software that records your activities.

hahahaha

he's just kidding. well seriously, your batch file that contains the line 'cmd' is far from dangerous(if you didn't do anything after using it). that's prolly just coincidence or your friend is toying with you.

read more before you try anything ok. it shows that you'll likely get in trouble.

at least know what you're doing.

0 0

scorpia13 wrote: I asked my other hacker friend if I could have caused the problem, and he just said "most likely". (He never bothers replying to me)

Your friend is not a hacker, that's for sure…

Banned
0 0

Sigh, here's another one…

Yeah, now you want us to explain how you can shutdown entire LANs and shit, right? Hmm I wonder why you would want to know such a thing…

Piss off.

0 0

whoa guys, calm down. That happened ages ago, when I had no experiance with hacking. And I don't want anyone to tell me how to hack the school, coz i don't WANT to know!!!! I didn't want to do it then either. Can't I just ask a question and get an answer without any comments? Jeez people!!!
:angry:

0 0

Sigh, here's another one…

Yeah, now you want us to explain how you can shutdown entire LANs and shit, right? Hmm I wonder why you would want to know such a thing…

Piss off.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY NOT TO GET ME WRONG??? I DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW TO SHUTDOWN LANS! I ONLY WANT TO GET A YES OR NO ANSWER. THATS ALL!!! :angry: SHEESH! I'm NOT one of those illegal skids that don't know what they are doing. YES, I'm a noob, but I don't do illegal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: mumbles under my breath knew I shouldn't of posted this… :xx:

Banned
0 0

scorpia13 wrote: I DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW TO SHUTDOWN LANS! I ONLY WANT TO GET A YES OR NO ANSWER. THATS ALL!!!

I do apologize sincerely. Lets see, here. Your original question;

scorpia13 wrote: could someone explain to me what might have happened?

My answer: yyyyyyno.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

scorpia13 wrote: [quote]Sigh, here's another one…

Piss off.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY NOT TO GET ME WRONG??? I DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW TO SHUTDOWN LANS! I ONLY WANT TO GET A YES OR NO ANSWER. THATS ALL!!! :angry: SHEESH! I'm NOT one of those illegal skids that don't know what they are doing. YES, I'm a noob, but I don't do illegal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: mumbles under my breath knew I shouldn't of posted this… :xx:[/quote]

Yes, so typing like that will definitely give you answers. Aside from that, someone already answered you: You didn't cause it. Relax for christ sakes.

EDIT: By the way, your "hacker" friend sounds like he doesn't know shit, don't take him too seriously.

Admin from hell
0 0

scorpia13 wrote: I don't want anyone to tell me how to hack the school, coz i don't WANT to know

You shouldn't be fucking with it period, See we hate dickholes who try to hack into their school. Thread locked for obvious reasons.