Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Voice changed call

0 0

I really need to change my voice and call someone..Online payments are not an option so no VoIp(Or is there a free way to call someone(From Asia to Asia..)?)

In the voice changing part,I have morph Vox;Is there anything better than that,There's too much interference in Morph vox.

As for sending the voice;I have tried just pasting the earphone onto the mic. of a mobile phone..too much interference.

I wish to know if there is some way I can use the earphone cum mic in the phone.I.E.;I wish to route the audio from my comp into my phone by soldering together the wires…Is this possible(anything with no solder would be preferred).

Added: Using Morph vox;I was able to make a voice like this: http://onejerlo.webs.com/Voiceorig1.mp3 Into a voice like this: http://onejerlo.webs.com/Voice%20test1.mp3

I have a low quality mic.

I would like to ask: If I take a mike wire and solder it with a headphones wire;Will it route the comp. output the phone??

Please HELP..I'm Not very good at Mimicry.:)

0 0

As far as I know, you did a very good job(and I know nothing of voice changing programs). The new voice was very different. However, you could use some audio editors or something, and change the waveform of your voice or something, pre-record it and then play it during the voice call through speakers. I know is it primitive but saves a lot of work,(It will be easier than soldering and stuff) or you could just store that in your phone memory and play that during the call if you have that option.

0 0

Nope,Prerecording is not good.It's a critical mission..I can't allow goof ups…besides;I can never know what they might ask..

Besides;The voice has to seem like a girls..this is quite good but I think a bit more progress wont hurt anyone.:)

0 0

I googled Mobile Voice Changer. It looked nice.

0 0

I have a Samsung phone(Not a smart phone) and an OLD model Nokia phone…None of that works for me..I tried using one on a symbian phone..its doesn't work..corrupted.

Another way that I found was by using a soundproof box;placing the speaker and mobile inside and voila.Problems:

A.)I wont be able to hear the other guy. B.)Too cumbersome.

and since there is no way to force sound to travel only 1 way;holes and tubes won't work…sadly,my mouth and ears are quite close by:)

Workaround: Use another comp;put a mic in the sound proof box. Problem: CUMBERSOME!!!!!:)

0 0

You're going through a lot of trouble for doing this. I suppose you don't have a problem with the person on the other line knowing you're masking your voice?

0 0

@gregorian:YES I do have a problem with the other guy realizing it..

@Roelof:No online transactions..and none of the shops around here have it…

I would like to ask: If I take a mike wire and solder it with a headphones wire;Will it route the comp. output the phone??

0 0

All the methods you're using are crude, so it's fairly certain that the person on the other end will suspect that you're trying to do something fishy. Why don't you simply borrow someone's phone and look into what I've suggested. It's fine if you're experimenting, but you seem to have a real requirement so don't settle for such crude methods unless they're viable and fairly good of course.

Edit: Your soundproof box will sound too unrealistic due to echo.

Your second method, if I understand correctly is: Speak into the mike plugged into your computer, manipulate your voice, and use the headphone port of your computer to interface with the phone mike? It would probably work, but I'm no electrical engineer.

Retired
10 0

If I remember right, it would output too much power to the phone and give extreme static. I have an easier idea.

1. Dial *67 (not sure if that's a USA thing, if so borrow someone elses phone)

2. Hand the phone to someone (sounds like you need a females voice)

3)????

1. Profit

0 0

@gregorian:There are 2 types of sound proofing;Absorbent and reflective.I intend to use the first…so;no probs with echo…I would like to create a vacuum(with soft lining inside to absorb sound) but not enough resources(not even a vacuum cleaner).The wire one and this are by far the best ideas I have had(No Voip).:(

@yours31f:Nope;It has to be realtime(I think the *67 is recording right?) If it's not;It still is not viable…the talk has to be secret…I cant let my sis know..and almost every other girl I know is scared/angry at me(You come off as a psycho if you deliberately mix conc. acids in chem lab to scare people:evil:).

Retired
10 0

Dude, really? Just talk to your sister.

0 0

yours31f wrote: Dude, really? Just talk to your sister. We don't know who he's trying to talk to or why he needs to modify his voice. His sister might be unwilling to do it.

0 0

yours31f wrote: If I remember right, it would output too much power to the phone and give extreme static. I have an easier idea.

Using a stabilizer would help, maybe?

0 0

If you tell us what its for and why, we might give a better solution than changing your voice.

If you really need to change your voice though, your going to have to fork out some coin for something good enough for what you need.

Alternatively, find a girl to do it for you, listen in on the convo and tell her what to say. Really, its not hard to find a girl willing; especially if you offer like $10 or something.

If you still insist on changing your voice, find a program or something to do it, and if it has static or an echo, say your on speaker phone or are using a headset.

0 0

@techb:There is a problem here that might just be solved by a bit of tampering…I think I should go this way..at least I will learn something.

@MoshBat:Yeah…as I said,lack of resources..I have gone to some 12-14 odd shops…not one of them has a proper SOLDERING IRON,let alone anything else…

I think the speaker with soundproof box and the wires are still the best bet..I just found the perfect soundproof box..A Flask,the big,old variety..now to find a way to put wires in it without destroying it.:)

@yours31f: As for the wires,I did a bit of research.It seems an attenuator can fix the overflow of current(for those who have access to one)..It seems to be an inductor.And seriously dude…I don't actually trust too many people,let alone my sis..besides,This way,I can learn something..my knowledge of electrical circuits is LOW..

Also:Just checked the wires on an old Nokia mobile headset.Seems to be fairly simple circuiting..just a push button to activate the mic and the rest just has printed pathways.If the static is too high,well that's another thing.I am also thinking of trying out a better microphone…gonna carry the voice morpher to the shop and check it out..:)

0 0

I use a £2 soldering iron. and I solder SMD all the time. to be fair I use wick for it, buit you're nto doing and a cheap soldering iron lead based solder and a brass sponge works perfectly well.

0 0

Well,I tried it with a paper clip(held in a paper) and a candle.The paper clip(it was steel I think,no paint) gav out a black powder but it still wasn't hot enough to melt the solder on the old Nokia headset.I think I will get a soldering iron..but in the mean time..

Tony Stark?Ironman?I really need to start seeing movies more atentively(No lighters,but I do have spirit,70-80% pure alcohol(Homeopathy),kerosene,grease and candles:))

Wow,this is really fun…Though I doubt the viability of the entire operation(for which I need to change my voice),this part is quite entertaining.:)

Added: Got a Soldering Iron worth 2-3 Dollars(Approx.).Now I need to find someone who can teach me how to solder..The internet is a great place for Theoretical study..But I would rather learn this one-on-one..Will try at my(OLD) school and random comp. repair shops.