Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Another Hackaday.com article

0 0

Here is the link. And as of right now 3:57pm 7/20/10 is the second article on the front page.

The article also links to this site.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Congratz man :)

Lol, I checked my RSS (which includes HAD) this morning and my first thought was "Again?!". I keep seeing you strangely often all over the internet. I've seen "techb" on like 4 different forums (daniweb was the most common, I think).

0 0

stealth- wrote: Congratz man :)

Lol, I checked my RSS (which includes HAD) this morning and my first thought was "Again?!". I keep seeing you strangely often all over the internet. I've seen "techb" on like 4 different forums (daniweb was the most common, I think).

Thanks.

I been trying to get my name out there, and recognized for some of the things I've been doing. I have a real passion for that kind of stuff and hope to be doing it for a living.

And I LOVE daniweb. That place has taught me allot. And the people are nice and helpful. Just wish I could have gone to the dinner they had.

Admin from hell
0 0

Nice work man, Keep it up.

Banned
0 0

Maybe you should thinking about registering a domain name so you can have a proper website to host articles/stuff on.

Congrats with another hackaday entry.

0 0

Congrats dude, I guess that's the way people become good/very good/excellent whatever. Passion is a key ingredient, I suppose. Although, I don't know any thing about, you know, the thing you did back there, accelerometer and stuff.

0 0

I have been thinking about making a website. I'm registered at zymic, but use it more as a code database to keep a backup of my stuff. its techb.zxq.net, it looks like a mess; just look at the source of the page.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

If you don't want to actually go through the effort of building a site, just do the usual lazy programmer setup and go for a wordpress blog.

However, building a CMS is php is definitely a good project (I worked on one recently, really fun experience).

0 0

Took your advice. Only one post so far though. And it looks much better than anything I have done in dreamweaver.

Retired
10 0

Good job man, only 1 problem, you tagged it "diabled" B)

Banned
0 0

yours31f wrote: Good job man, only 1 problem, you tagged it "diabled" B)

posted Jul 20th 2010 10:42am by Mike Szczys [b]I just noticed one of the tags lol. diabled should be disabled right? Posted at 1:01 pm on Jul 20th, 2010 by Tech B

:+

Retired
10 0

Thanks spy. Guess I was two days late.