Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Don't bother reading. Shouldn't have even asked.

0 0

I'm new to MySQL. I'm pen-testing a site for a friend, and I just can't get the syntax right to view these listings that are supposed to be hidden. Anyone want to help? I've got:

WHERE dealer.display='on' AND hide != 'true' 
AND dealer.id=listing.dealer_id 
AND listing.make='/*begin injection*/'Acura' 
AND TRUE=(INSERT INTO (listing,dealer) VALUES('v4LT0S34rChF0r')) 
OR 'g'='r /*end injection*/  '
 AND listing.model='anythinghere'

Banned
0 0

jghgjb790 wrote: I'm new to MySQL. I'm pen-testing a site for a friend,

Stopped reading -right- there.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

I'm surprised people keep thinking someone is going to fall for something that obvious. Come on, at least get a little creative, guys?

0 0

Okay, fine. The father of one of my friends. But w/e. I already showed him an XSS-able input form… I'm totally serious. Don't believe me if you don't want to, but help with the syntax please?

Also, updated code I'm trying.

Here's the output.

A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1064

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near markup 'INTO (listing,dealer) VALUES('v4LT0S34rChF0r')) OR 'g'='r' AND listing.year >='1' at line 3

SELECT listing.id, dealer.display FROM (listing,dealer) WHERE dealer.display='on' AND hide != 'true' AND dealer.id=listing.dealer_id AND listing.make='Acura' AND TRUE=(INSERT INTO (listing,dealer) VALUES('v4LT0S34rChF0r')) OR 'g'='r' AND listing.year >='1901' AND listing.mileage >=0

Banned
0 0

I didn't help you because you're obviously a security novice and yet insist on "helping" people.

0 0

You could do what the error message suggests and read the MySQL manual. It even shows you where in the query the syntax error occurs, which you can use to figure out which statement to look up.

0 0

outis wrote: You could do what the error message suggests and read the MySQL manual. It even shows you where in the query the syntax error occurs, which you can use to figure out which statement to look up.

Yeah… I'm sorry for even posting this now. I'm going to bookmark that, and do all those steps before asking. Lesson learned! Thanks for your time!

0 0

MoshBat wrote: You could learn MySQL, and then injections. Or maybe I'm overestimating you. Well, I've learned 3 "real" languages pretty well, and I've experimented with that game maker crap. So, idk… Don't do game maker, kids!

0 1

a-hack wrote: Well, I've learned 3 "real" languages pretty well And they are?[/quote]

html, english, and L337 5P34|< :xx:[/quote]

Fail. Utter fail.