Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

SoftICE

0 0

I was wondering, if anybody here knew of someplace where I can get a clean download for SoftICE? I know the program was abandoned in 2006, but is there anything out there? Or something like it? Any help is appreciated, in the mean time, I'll keep looking…

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Syser, iirc, was created with the intention of replacing SoftICE's capabilities. You might want to look into that. Other than that, torrent sites are likely to have SoftICE as well, just do some searching.

0 0

Most of the downloads I've found on torrent sites have been setting my antivirus software off, so I was kind of iffy about those. I'll take a look at Syser and iirc though, thanks for you help!

Banned
0 0

freekstyle wrote: Most of the downloads I've found on torrent sites have been setting my antivirus software off, so I was kind of iffy about those. I'll take a look at Syser and iirc though, thanks for you help!

iirc stands for "If I recall/remember correctly".

0 0

Your anti-virus is flipping because its a registered hacking tool. When I installed John the Ripper, Ophcrack, and Cain my av went nuts.

Even at that, binary's are risky no matter what the download.

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]freekstyle wrote: Most of the downloads I've found on torrent sites have been setting my antivirus software off, so I was kind of iffy about those. I'll take a look at Syser and iirc though, thanks for you help!

iirc stands for "If I recall/remember correctly".[/quote]

Yeah… I realized that when I googled it ^^'' I didn't know what "ftl" stood for until about two weeks ago…I really don't spend enough time in places like this to actually be well acquainted with all these acronyms.

As for the antivirus going off, there are a few downloads I found, which seemed alright, others I know weren't clean…I guess I'll give some of them a shot…