Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Router hacking

0 0

there is a wireless USR9110 router i want to hack.i have tried the default passwords on it but no use.it prompts only for the password,does anyone know to how to brute force it or crack it anyway?

0 0
#Also router passwords are a numbers 0-9, and have no repeats.

import itertools
from SendKeys import SendKeys

entrys = raw_input("Characters to try: ")

poss = []
perm = itertools.permutations(entrys)
for a in perm:
  s = ""
  for t in a: 
    s += t
  poss.append(s)

for a in poss:
  SendKeys(a)```

I've brute forced routers in my head before. Really I started at 1 and counted three numbers ahead, then down one; the the same thing,  but with a different start number each time. When I got to 4 I got it right. 
This is a true story.

I've done this twice with Verison routers.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Looks like it needs to be downloaded and installed, I don't have SendKeys either. Info about it can be found here: http://www.rutherfurd.net/python/sendkeys/. It looks like it can be downloaded from the links at the bottom of that page.

0 0

ynori,thanks that solved the problem

and "techB" ,the script is cool.but it just keeping typing characters,it don't enter them.i think the script has to be changed ,so it will not just keep printing,so it will enter each of them too :) (sorry for my English)

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

I think you need to make the password entry screen your active window once you start running the program. Read the info on that link I sent; it explains how SendKeys works.

0 0

You do need to download sendkeys.

That was also a starter script. You will need to tailor it to your needs.

0 0

i ran it on the active window.it only prints all the charters to that window. Ex:-input keys for brute force are "abc". it prints "abcacbbacbcacabcba.

but it is supposed to do abc[enter]cab[enter]etc…. like that.i don't know how to edit the code to do so,i'm a noob.so techb ,can you do that please?

0 0

Sorry, but i got the ball rolling, its up to you to figure out the rest.

hint: time module, read sendkeys docs found on there page.

0 0

ok ,i found out how to do it.:D thank you ynori7 for the Link and techb for the script