Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

run cmd.exe on any pc

0 0

I was messing arrowned with python at school the other day and decided to ping Google from python. I was really bored :) Any way I used this simple script import os for line in os.popen('ping google.com'.split('\n')[0]: print(line)

and it worked then I tried other commands and found I had access to the command prompt through it. It is blocked at school and I was ussing python 3. Is this a known vulnerability.

P.S. I built a very crude script that acts as a command prompt and allows me to access most directorys that are blocked at the school as well. Let me know if you have any questions

0 0

not really a vunrability but this is a work around whiuch works quite often.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: BAT files, command.COM, make an exe that executes system commands. There are a lot of ways.

Making a BAT file or a .com file still doesn't work if CMD is blocked?

Banned
0 0

Kasper wrote: Making a BAT file or a .com file still doesn't work if CMD is blocked?

command.COM is a cmd-like binary. If CMD is blocked you can sometimes still use that.

0 0

You could also use VB script

0 0

techb wrote: You could also use VB script MoshBat wrote: make an exe that executes system commands VBScript's an interpreted language. No exe. So, it's still a good option.

Banned
0 0

MoshBat wrote: You can compile it to an exe.

Wait, what? I thought one post earlier you were making fun of someone creating a binary to make calls to CMD.

Banned
0 0

MoshBat wrote: Erm, Spy. I suggested making a binary to execute system commands up there in my first post… Now, where you got the making fun of bit from is anyone's guess.

Oh, right, I just now saw you quoted yourself. I thought you were doing a variant of the >implying retort. My bad.

0 0

techb wrote: You could also use VB script MoshBat wrote: make an exe that executes system commands define wrote: VBScript's an interpreted language. No exe. So, it's still a good option. MoshBat wrote: You can compile it to an exe. Anyone that actually bothers to roll a script written in a crap language like VBScript into an exe needs to go die in a hole before they reproduce. Other than the complete uselessness of such a task, an interpreted script actually has a better chance at succeeding than an exe in a GPO-heavy environment.

Also, no matter what tools are out there for compiling script languages into exe files, it's not the same thing. Those languages have to be translated into god-know-what to be compiled into an exe. Compiled languages don't deal with that crap. This is the same reason why server-side Javascript will never catch on… because it's a fucking stupid way to do things.

… but, since I can translate PHP code into ASP code (even though it's stupid to), I'll start answering PHP questions with ASP snippets and just beat the thread to death with ignorant self-quotes until it fucking dies and another crap thread takes its place.

Because PHP code can be translated to ASP.

That's an analogy.