Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Router hacking

0 0

I am really interested about idea how to preform atack on my own router. Is this possible (how hard is it)?? It is Level One router, and its have 21, 25, 110, 80, 119, 143 ports open. I know that is stupid question, but I am really interested how to preform it. If there is any article connected with this thema (or the content related to this hack), please past it to forum. ;)

0 1

this is the easiet way.

telnet to your router

username: admin password: admin

then your in its settings menu. Thats providing you havnt changed the defualt user/pass

0 0

Ok If I didnt change the pass i could connect to router throught web browser too, but sure it isn't so easy :) Let's assume I dont have a username and pass. If I try to bruteforce it it start refusing connection after a cuple's trys. Any other options??

0 0

How do we open up ports on our routers?

I'm doing the same type of deal…

0 1

go into your routers firewall settings, and click to allow certain ports.

if you mean making ports run straight to your PC, then thats called "port forwarding" which you'll find in your routers advacned settings.