Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Help with SQL injection

0 0

Well i am pretty confused with sql injecting. I was told several different things some where you look and modify in the url and others in the source. Well i dont really know what i am doing, i open the source and copy it too note pad and i am not sure what to change. I have tried changing this which is a wild guess.

<input type="hidden" name="id" value="7"  />
              <input type="hidden" name="enrol" value="manual" />

<input type="submit" value="Enrol me in this course" />

to this which i thought would work maybe by changing password to x or ' = 1–

<input type="hidden" name="id" value="7"  />
              <input type="hidden" name="enrol" value="manual" />

<input type="submit" value="Enrol me in this course" />

I i tried several other things and i am not sure what i do. I saved it as an html and when i open it up everything looks right. i can see the password i type but then when i click enter it just puts up an error page can not be displayed. so i am new to sql injecting and i would like to learn please any help i can get would be great! thanks.:o

0 0

Yeah, well, it'll only make sense if you know PHP, the basics of HTTP POST- and GETing, and if you ever configured and used a SQL server.

So yeah.

0 0

okay.. so learn php?

0 0

SpencerC9992 wrote: okay.. so learn php?

Yup. PHP and SQL. Have fun!

0 0

Learn PHP and SQL and then you'll have your answer. They are both really helpful.

w3schools.com is a pretty good website to learn it if you don't want to go out and spend a lot. Just pay attention and you'll get it.

0 0

I would also recommend http://www.sqlzoo.net. It has pretty good tutorials and quizzes for the myriad of SQL servers out there. The only other advice I can give is to run your own server and just start playing with PHP. Personally, using the command-line version of mySQL helped me learn SQL faster.