Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Cracking .htpasswd encryption

0 0

Ok, I've been searching EVERYWHERE on the Internet to find out how to crack htpasswd encryption. I couldn't find anything useful except on expertexchange.com, but you have to pay to get access to the information there.

So, how do I crack .htpasswd encryption?

If you know of an online tool that I can use, it would be nice if you could give me the link to it.

Thanks.

0 0

spyware wrote: fyi; you can access that pay-only site by viewing "in cache" in Google. If you use user agent switcher you can become googlebot 2.1 and it will show you the answers as well. The answers will be at the bottom under a ton of links. (This applies to expertexchange only btw, other sites will vary in results.)

0 0

p4plus2 wrote: [quote]spyware wrote: fyi; you can access that pay-only site by viewing "in cache" in Google. If you use user agent switcher you can become googlebot 2.1 and it will show you the answers as well. The answers will be at the bottom under a ton of links. (This applies to expertexchange only btw, other sites will vary in results.)[/quote]

I wonder how many websites that works for?

0 0

ranma wrote: [quote]p4plus2 wrote: [quote]spyware wrote: fyi; you can access that pay-only site by viewing "in cache" in Google. If you use user agent switcher you can become googlebot 2.1 and it will show you the answers as well. The answers will be at the bottom under a ton of links. (This applies to expertexchange only btw, other sites will vary in results.)[/quote]

I wonder how many websites that works for?[/quote]

I would imagine a large amount, ranking are important and if google can't see their content what good does that do them? The latest version of useragent switcher has a googlebot by default that you can test around with. If you have the latest version and it doesn't show up just reset your user agents back to their defaults and restart firefox to make it show up.

0 0

Strange. Wither the googlebot hack doesn't work, or you can just scroll to the bottom of the page and see the whole answer free w/o anything.

0 0

ranma wrote: you can just scroll to the bottom of the page and see the whole answer free w/o anything.

This. You've been able to do that for some time now.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Urgh. Stupid questions that are answered in Google in around 5/10 seconds. And finally people have realised that nobody who could ever be described as "expert", in whatever field the choose to flash their ignorance ever, converges at the above mentioned forum.

It is a rather googable (yay new word!) question. :(