Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Sending spam, a lot of spam

0 0

Given a PHP script:

<?php

$headers = "MIME-Type: 1.0\nContent-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1; From: john@doe.com"; 

set_time_limit(9999999999);    

while (true) { mail("john@doe.com", "LOL!!!!!!", "hi! :D", $from); }

?>

Is sending this kind of spam illegal? And since the mail servers would receive the IP address of the machine that's sending the spam, is it possible for someone to track it and find out who sent it?

Also would the mail server that's receiving the spam be able to identify the domain (and the subdomain, eg: ntvu.hostingservice.com) that's sending the spam?

I was thinking of doing something like this to one of my hotmail accounts to test it out, but I don't want to get into trouble.

Admin from hell
0 0

Spamming, Just a little on the skid side don't yah think?

0 0

Hmm…never heard of anyone REALLy wanting to spam, just for fun. Though i did bomb my freinds phone with 1200 txt messages one time :p, he had to call phone company and have them block all texts cause they kept popping up so much he couldn't navigate or use the phone at all for like a half hour (My idea of a DoS attack against a cell ;) ). You can bomb emails with mass mails but filters are getting better now and there email boxes are so big and will just throw it into the one button delete button that its not really that useful to bomb someone with spam shizz.